Username Post: anyone know where to get the Graphic 45 Little Darlings        (Topic#1591091)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I know this is a LONG shot...I think Martica posted a post like this before. I think maybe someone knew of some. This is for a new member here who pmed me asking about it. I spent 3 months looking for some & finally found a site that sold the pads & papers so I bought 2. That was a couple months ago. They do not have it anymore. I know there is some papers on ebay & etsy. I feel bad cause I had a long list of all the sites with the items they had but threw it away.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to anda11

I know a private stamp store in the Roswell, Ga area that will likely have some of it but I would have to check. More than likely would be single sheet not the pad. I can check for you if you want me to.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to CrimsonMama

thanks for the offer.. I will tell her..thanks for offering... she hasn't gotten back yet since I answered about the place where I got mine. I am not sure yet.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to anda11

Ok, let me know, you can PM me. There are a couple of sheets of Secret Garden I might want, I'm mulling it over. I might be dropping my there in a couple of days. It's not a long trip from my house so just let me know.

Vicki

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to CrimsonMama

ok Vicki..thanks..I will tell her you are so nice

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics