Page 1 of 91 
Username Post: October~December secret sister swap (closed for this round)        (Topic#1591097)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact me and I will decide. I want new people to sign up and have fun in the swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum each month for three months, I have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will officially begin on October 2, 2013.

3. When sign-ups are closed (October 1) I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometime on October 2.

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month). If you are planning on sending out one big box in replace of two boxes (combining the 25.00 to make up a 50.00 box) you have to get your little sister's okay for that and the shipping costs you save should be passed on to your little sister. If you send on free shipping day, your shipping costs that you would have spent should be added into the gift. I want everyone to feel spoiled and to get the same amount that they are sending out...just to keep it fair and fun for all!

IMPORTANT: You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.

Never hesitate to pm me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.

MAILING Deadlines Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: October 15, November 15 and December 15. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!

To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
Any other scrapping sites that you would love to get items from? If so, do you have a wish list there?
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook related?
Are you willing to send to an international sister?

Thanks for looking at the swap and can't wait to get started!

1. Imelda
2. Kimberly
3. Victoria
4. Andrea
5. Deanna
6. Anette
7. Shana
8. Trisha

Edited by thinkpink22 on 11-05-13 09:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to thinkpink22

yay me first!!! lol

i hereby promise not to go MIA this round!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-25-13 10:00 AM
In response to littleMRSimelda

I will be in again this round!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to vawm

I think I may sign up this round - just thinking about it right now though!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to RachelUK

Im in sign me up.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to andrea m

I will follow along if that is alright but wont join as I cant commit to being on everyday. Once I get use to the new schedule, up at 4:45 am and getting enough sleep so I am not falling to sleep by 6pm LOL, might have to nap in the afternoons again, then I will sign up for the next round.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Also in the process of making things easier for my American pals. I live close to the boarder and there is a mail drop there. I just need to get my passport then I can have all my parcels from the States sent there and go and do a pick up weekly

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

Yay!!! Welcome back Victoria, Imelda, Andrea, and would love you to join in to Rachel!!! And Shana...glad you are following along! If you change your mind...let me know! There's always a spot for you too!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I also promise to not let my horribly long hours at work keep me from posting. I'm getting used to the clients I work for now so it's not as much busy work of learning the little details. Did I tell you all lately that I totally LOVE my newest lady! She and I were fast friends!

I have missed you girls though too!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Im just going to follow along if that is ok. My life is still very busy

amabear62
Resident
amabear62
In response to babigirl

I want to join but I am trying to decide if being on the road so much is not fair to my secret sister?? What you guys think be honest lease?

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to amabear62

Shatema...we love you to follow along!!!

And Anette, if you can post once a week to your sister, even from the road, then I think that is totally fair to your little sister. And I know on the gift side of the swap, you are a very generous sister too! regardless of what you decide, please stay talking to us!

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier

I am in this round. I am looking forward to it!
  • thinkpink22 Said:
Shatema...we love you to follow along!!!

And Anette, if you can post once a week to your sister, even from the road, then I think that is totally fair to your little sister. And I know on the gift side of the swap, you are a very generous sister too! regardless of what you decide, please stay talking to us!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to dniemeier

Pink - sent you my updated survey before i forgot all about it!

amabear62
Resident
amabear62
In response to littleMRSimelda

ok Count me in too!!

grandmadora
Resident
grandmadora
In response to amabear62

Me too please!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Im just going to follow along if that is ok. My life is still very busy

Hi Shatema I miss seeing you around. I hope school and work are going well.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to amabear62

• amabear62 Said:
ok Count me in too!!

Im glad you joined again. I can say first hand you are a sister who spoils. It would be nice to see you around more and get to know you better.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to andrea m

Since this is my very first time hostessing alone, I have an idea I'm going to try out. Could each of you that are participating send me a list of the top three people you'd like to be a big sister to. I am going to do my. best to honor those requests And it will help me a ton too. Please send me your top three ASAP. Thanks girls!!! Happy Saturday!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 09-28-13 09:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Pink I think that's a good idea!!! I u need help worth hostessing stuff let me know!

I'll see if I can narrow it down to three lucky ladies. Lol

Page 1 of 91 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics