Username Post: How did I miss        (Topic#1591117)
GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury

Technique Tuesday offering dies and digital cut files to go along with their stamps? HOW did this happen?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to GwynnAsbury

Haven't seen the TT die and stamp combos. I have the Sizzix Framelits

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to CrimsonMama

oh it's not just dies, they have provided the option of dies OR digital files to accompany their stamps......I may be in trouble lol

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I wish we could use the digital files with our cricuts

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Sneezy1956

I don't mean to be off topic, but would you please tell which day we get free shipping? Thanks

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I don't mean to be off topic, but would you please tell which day we get free shipping? Thanks

If it's related to purchasing the new dies to accompany your new Technique Tuesday it is totally not off topic.... and the free shipping day just passed.......

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:
I wish we could use the digital files with our cricuts

This is PRECISELY why I am considering asking for a Cameo for Christmas. I love my cricut, and I will equally love a Cameo. However, in the mean time, I use SCAL 2 =D

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

• GwynnAsbury Said:
  • bonprof Said:

If it's related to purchasing the new dies to accompany your new Technique Tuesday it is totally not off topic.... and the free shipping day just passed.......

*A* free shipping day just passed (they were recently offering free shipping on orders of $80 or more), but if past trends hold I wouldn't be surprised if we get free shipping on $50 or more tomorrow; almost every time I've used it (and many times when I haven't), it's been on a Thursday near the end of the month.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to aquabunny

Thank you so much!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics