Username Post: Out of comfort Zone        (Topic#1591161)
flwrgrl
Veteran
flwrgrl

This weekend I'm going to be working on some LO's that are out of my comfort zone. They are going to be pics with MY friends, something I haven't ever worked on before. I have tons of pages of my kids with their assorted friends but none of me with mine. I'm also going to try to use papers/colors that aren't my normal 'go to' & try to embellish LESS! I just want to expand & get some different looks to my LO's. We'll see how it goes

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to flwrgrl

I love how challenges take us out of our comfort zones. Good for you, taking that on.

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to flwrgrl

Have fun! You may find your next favorite style of scrapping or colors. I am patting you on the back for scrapping yourself...we often forget how important that is for our families and friends too.

Edited by ScrappinMom4 on 09-27-13 02:42 PM. Reason for edit: Used the word "too" too much! ;)

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ScrappinMom4

Have fun - sounds like you may already have a few things your want to try in mind!

bonprof
Governor
bonprof
In response to Henri Jean

How fun!! Good for you!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to flwrgrl

Good for you! I always feel so good when I do something new, new technique or design.

flwrgrl
Veteran
flwrgrl
In response to CrimsonMama

Well, the first one is done & I had a blast putting it together!

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to flwrgrl

You might end up really enjoying the new products. Also, having photos of yourself in your albums is always good :-)

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Crafting Marfa

woohooo if you had a good time that's what this is about in addition to saving our memories

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics