Username Post: Took a Heidi Swapp Class tonight        (Topic#1591171)
GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury

and it was so much fun! I can say that after playing with her little color shines I may be ready to trade in the stupid Tattered Angels for good. Sell the whole lot, if I can.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to GwynnAsbury

Where was the class? How long? We need details

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to bonprof

Hahah details. The class was at my local scrapbooking store here in my neck of California. It was a 3 hour class (totally not enough time) where I got to play with her Color Shines, and new Pink Paislee line. It was so much fun. I am not quite done with what we made, but I will post photos soon. Heidi was such a delight to talk to and see in action. It was the first class I had ever gone to.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

How much fun!!! I want to take a class with her.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Lucky you!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to RedSquirrel

So lucky I live in no mans land so never have anyone come in. I love Heidi Swap color shines love them so much more then tattered angels

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to Sneezy1956

You know I felt a little lucky. She was great at making it feel so natural and easy. Real down to earth lady. After her class I am done with Tattered Angels.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

I love Heidi Swapp. Just seems so "real".

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to SherylEb

I took one of her classes at Scrapfest and watched her demo on the mists.

I never liked mists before because they're such a mess - however, I bought 6 of hers along with the stencils and color magic things. They were so pretty !

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to 4tgrfans

Did Heidi use any of the stencils and masks on the class? I try to find the examples of using the flags and banners stencil online, with no luck apparently.. it looked sooo good in the store, but hey I have it for 6 months and haven't figured out how to use it yet LOL)

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to OlesyaK.

The class was actually focused around techniques with her sprays. WE did do some cool things with her stencils.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics