Welcome to Round 14 of this challenge in which you will be inspired to lift from the sb.com gallery.
This is how it works:
1.Sign up and indicate if you wish to do a layout, a card, or both. (Yes you can participate in each category).
2. The person who signs up after you selects the inspiration you will use for your lift and they post it here. In the meantime..
3. You select for the person who signed up before you choosing a layout, a card or both based on what they signed up to do, the Participants post below will have that info.
NOTE: In order to be added to the front page as a participant you must post within 24 hrs the lo/card or both which the person before you will lift. If you do not do this in the time specified you will not be added
4. Do not go to that persons favs to pick, let's get each other out of our comfort zones. Also if at all possible choose an inspiration that can be embedded in this thread.
5. Post the link for the inspiration in this thread.
6. When your inspiration has been posted go scrap and then post your creation here - don't forget public embedding. (For comparison purposes please also add the link to your inspiration).
Sign ups till October 6
Deadline to post lo/card October 28
Voting begins on [b]October 29th[/b] - send your top 3 selections in each category. Those who vote get an extra vote for their creation.
The winners will be decided by public poll.
Twists for October
Once again this month you have 3 twist choices. Combine any two and get an extra vote.
1. First in a bow to our fav participant from the UK I decided to find a National Holiday for them.
Did you know that there is a World Conkers Championship? Did you know that there is a game called Conkers? Well you can read about it here http://projectbritain.com/festivals/october.htm
and then make a layout/card featuring a favorite childhood game - yours or your kids or your grandkids.
2. The 12th brings us not only Columbus Day but Moment of Frustration Day.
Do your project about dealing with a frustration, big or small, serious or not.
3. October 21st is Count Your Buttons Day. Who knew? After you have counted use some on your project.
Thanks to all of you who join in - you are what make this so much fun!
PS I will not be creating an entry in the Challenge gallery as once the signup deadline passes it disappears anyway.