Username Post: Make the Cut        (Topic#1591269)
lanafe
lanafe 
Tenant
lanafe

Hello Everyone
I have a question to the owners of Make the Cut software.After lookig at their AD video ,I am thinking about getting one.Currently I own Silhouette Cameo,with Silhouette Designer edition Studio Software.It it woth the money ?
Thank you!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to lanafe

I love MTC!
I used it a lot with my old Cricut.
I have the Cameo as well and use their software and designs, but I needed an image the other day that Silhouette didn't carry, so I went back to my old Cricut and MTC- (I don't have the Designer Edition software on my Cameo, otherwise I could have used the SVG with my Cameo. MTC is a program that is loaded with options, which I barely touched the surface of, but it is very easy to use. It is well worth the money in my opinion!!

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to ChansGram

I have both MTC and Designer Studio. I used MTC with my cricut (before that was illegal) and thought it is a great program, very easy to learn and use. Definitely enjoyed using it.

But I have found now with my Cameo, I don't really need it. Designer Studio can do all the same things, including use SVGs. I haven't used MTC once since I got my cameo. (I also got rid, er, gave my sister the cricut.)

If it were me, I would save the money and use it to buy fun stuff for my cameo, or new cut files.

lanafe
lanafe 
Tenant
lanafe
In response to snoflake517

Thank you so much for your advice,i will try to explore designer studio first!!!

lanafe
lanafe 
Tenant
lanafe
In response to ChansGram

Thank you so much for your advice,i will try to explore designer studio first!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics