Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Funny stories you've scrapped        (Topic#1591359)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

On another thread I shared one of the funny stories about Bill that I scrapped in the past (didn't post the page - just the story but I should have posted the page) and it occurred to me that maybe I'm not the only one that scraps funny or silly stories. My husband is a real character and provides plenty of material for me to scrap. I'll throw out a couple and please - if you have scrapped a funny story please share it!

Hey..... By Henri Jean

Bill's Frog By Henri Jean

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to Henri Jean

I do not have the layout posted on this website, however, I did scrapbook about the time my husband came home for Combat leave and the first thing he said to me was "I know we haven't seen eachother in 6 months, but I got 90 pages of the last Harry Potter left and I have to finish it before we do anything else." I took a photo of him in our bed on the brand new silk sheets I purchased reading Harry Potter.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to GwynnAsbury

I knew Bill's frog would show up here! I also love Chicken Tonight.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to aquabunny

LOL! I sure wish I could journal like that. That's awesome. I do have one little story I scrapped but it was a fairytale...of sorts. Trying to explain my husband's crazy Halloween costume.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to olleharr

Not necessarily funny stories, but funny ways of describing things, definitely.

And this is Neil By RedSquirrel

abc123 By RedSquirrel

Interview with a gecko By RedSquirrel

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to RedSquirrel

I'm so glad you scrapped the Harry Potter story - that is too good to pass up! What a funny page that must be. If you don't have a personal reason for not posting it I would love to see it!

I scrap the funny stuff because I want our grandkids and anyone else down the line to see the funny, silly side of us!

Scrolling up to see all the pages that have been posted. I've got some more I will post too.

Chicken tonight - completely forgot about that one! I have forgotten what file it is in but will see if I can find it. You have an awesome memory Andrea!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

You don't need a whole lot of journaling with your Lisa. You told the story in just enough words - the photos tell the rest! Love his expression!

dorichatelain
Resident
dorichatelain
In response to RedSquirrel

I did a scrap book of the time my 3 kids (then 3, 6, and and my husband were being funny and messing around. My husband drew mustaches on their faces and they decided to have a funny costume photo shoot. I did all the titles of the pages in french. It was great. I need to post them but I have to take pictures of them first.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Oh, and the one with the deodorant/sock glue mix-up. Is that a layout, or did you just tell that story - I think it's a layout, I think there's a picture of the three containers side-by-side.

I also love the one with Bill's list of layouts to scrap ("my life as a scrapbook widower," "I sure do miss that wife person").

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

Yes! I have the one of the deodorant - it is in the Key West stuff so I can find it easily. I had forgotten about the page I scrapped of BIll's note I found on my scrapdesk when I had gone to a crop, "My Life as a Scrapbook widower". I don't know where its filed but I will find it and post that one too!

Please take pictures Dori - those sound so cute.

I'm going to go look for the deodorant layout and the scrapbook widower layout.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Here is the deodorant story - I completely forgot about it.

Hey Honey... Why did you pack 3 deodorants? By Henri Jean

Now I'm going to see if I can find the scrapbook widower layout.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Still looking for chicken for dinner tonight and the scrapbook one - but came across this one.

Hawaii - Is that our plane leaving us? By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Found the chicken layout - It Takes a Tough Man to Make A Tender Chicken By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Not in love with this page but it is one of my favorite stories!

Goa India - WE ARE STILL LAUGHING!! By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Found it!

Queen of the Crop By Henri Jean

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury

Here it is:

And here is the link:

http://www.scrapjazz.com/galleries/21862/view/ 586514/-1...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to GwynnAsbury

I love it - you scrapped it beautifully! And what a story! This is good.

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens

I have not taken a picture of the layout, it was very basic, but the story was of a pair of my grandmothers shoes. They were these ugly brown pumps and we use to dress up in her old clothes dancing around her house. My cousin use to always put on these pair of shoes and do this dance that for some reason made me laugh un-controlably every time. I only have 1 picture and it is of her foot in the shoe, but I can still look at it and see her doing the dance. And yes, I still laugh. I loved looking at everyones layouts. Makes me want to find more to scrap.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to lifethroughalens

My layouts are all basic. That sounds like a fun layout. Those are the ones that mean the most - the ones that bring back such fond memories.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

The layouts in this thread are hilarious!

One night I told my oldest that the dishes had his name on them. My husband then wrote out post-it's and put them on all the dishes. Of course I had to scrap it!

Scott, These Dishes Have Your Name on Them! By Luvmyfam

And this is a half-cake my DH made for DD's half-birthday:
Happy Half Birthday By Luvmyfam

My cooking (un)talents:
This is Not a Drill! By Luvmyfam

Edited by Luvmyfam on 10-04-13 08:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics