Username Post: Got a Scrappypedia/Scrapstash question        (Topic#1591367)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I have never had a problem scanning in bar codes in Scrapstash - if the product isn't there its easy to add it.

However, with a new recollections punch and 2 Cricut cartridges (I've had them about 5 months), when I scan it in instead of making the usually chirp that its picked up the scan it make a dull thunk noise. I try other things that scan fine and then go back to those 3 items and it is a dull thunk.

I thought I would enter them manually on Scrappypedia and I've forgotten both my sign on and password. That doesn't help at all!

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to Henri Jean

I have gotten the thunk as well lately...........

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to GwynnAsbury

Any idea what it means?

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury

generally that the barcode is not in their system. it's like an error sound is what I have gathered.....

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Not sure - that could be it. I have forgotten my password and can't get in to manually enter it in Scrapstash. On top of that I don't remember my sign in. Was it our email? I spent forever last night trying everything I thought it might be.

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury

Try logging in through your facebook account. I was locked out for a while becuase I had forgotten I signed up under Facebook...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Will try that now!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics