Username Post: Favourite stamp?        (Topic#1591385)
kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

I love doing artsy type pages but don't do a lot of them....I recently purchased this stamp and I love the effect! It's so easy!

What's your favourite stamp and how do you use it? (What type of pages? With paint, embossing powder, spray?)

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to kiyawinn

That is fun!

My current favourite is a set of leaf stamps that goes with dies that fit. I love that idea, it's the first time I've bought those. But I'm a huge fan of leaves - I love how they're suitable for pretty much everything.

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to RedSquirrel

I'm glad you started this thread! I've wanted to ask about favorite stamps for a while now. I use a lot of stamps - especially journaling stamps - in my layouts. The stamps that I use the most I'm not sure are even on the market now! I think I bought them at Wal-Mart years ago. They are a set of clear acrylic journaling stamps and I have just used and used them. Sometimes I stamp them right on the paper. Many times I stamp them on a different paper and cut out the shape and distress the edges. I tend to collect journaling stamps (I have the one below as well). I think it all started because I really don't like my handwriting on my pages, yet I know the importance of having my handwritten notes on the page for future generations. Using a journaling stamp helps me get at least a little handwriting on my page. I'm always on the lookout for different and unique stamps that I can't find at the big box stores or even sometimes on line. I never mind for my scrapbooking friends borrowing a stamp, but please clean it well after you use it! That's a pet peeve of mine!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics