Username Post: Did you notice DCWV        (Topic#1591389)
GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury

I went to Joann's today and while looking at the DCWV stacks I noticed something. Both the Linen Closet AND the Far East Paper collections had been revamped, and by revamped I mean they are totally different paper collections then when they were originally released. Anyone else see this?

AND I found the video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsuWfBt305Y

Edited by GwynnAsbury on 10-05-13 02:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to GwynnAsbury

Very nice. I will have to look.....

Veteran
In response to PhotobearSam

I'll have to check that out. I also got some very nice stacks at Michael's for $5. Not that I needed them, but I couldn't resist!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to GwynnAsbury

I have and love the first Linen Closet. I love this one too and I'm sure I need it! Thanks for sharing

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to runzalot81

Oh goodness! I won the Far East stack in a contest years ago, but I never got it for various reasons. I never saw it. I have half of the original Linen Closet - I split it with a friend. Far East would be perfect for many of my Singapore LOs.

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to RedSquirrel

Hey Rosey! I think I still have a stack of the original far east left. Would you like it? I have used the same stack for so many Korea layouts that it is old and tired in my collection, if that makes sense. However, I get you could make GREAT use of it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics