Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: BIg Bang Theory- Fans?        (Topic#1591399)
Expert

Anyone a fan of the Big Bang theory? Who are your favorite characters? Favorite storyline? I love the show, but not too many of my friends do. Would love to chat it up about the Big Bang Theory.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to deedee49

Team Sheldon all the way!
But Raj is a close second!
I love the show! Even used the "Soft Kitty" song on a layout about my kitty!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Doreena

I love the interaction between Penny and Sheldon. I also have a layout planned using the "Soft Kitty" song, but it's still in my "to do" pile.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Luvmyfam

I LOVE Big Bang Theory! And of course, Sheldon is my absolute fave character, lol. My favorite episode of all time is the one when Sheldon is stuck solving an equation or formula, and ends up in a ball pit, with Leonard trying to get him out. He keeps popping up from the balls saying "Bazinga!". I've seen that episode more times than I can count and it still cracks me up like the first time!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to chocolateaxel

Another vote for Sheldon! I have too many favorite episodes lol. The one that comes to mind right now is the one about Raj and SIRI.

Magpie1
Tenant
Magpie1
In response to AmyWho

Love Big Bang Theory! Sheldon is definitely my favourite character. I love the episode with the ball pit as well. Agree the interaction between Sheldon and Penny is great, they play off each other so well, and poor Leonard is caught in the middle.

poi
poi 
Tenant
poi
  • poi on 10-09-13 11:56 AM
In response to Magpie1

Sheldon here too! First one that comes to mind is Penny's Christmas gift of Nemoys signature on a napkin LOL!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to poi

Love BBT! I like Leonard - half normal, half geek. Love the characters' parents too - esp. Sheldon's mom and Leonard's mom. And I think it's hilarious how Bernadette yells when she's mad - like her MIL.

Expert
In response to scraprabbit

I love each one of your posts...I remember all those episodes too.
The one where Sheldon gets the Leonard Nimoy napkin is priceless. I love that one!
I agree with scraprabbit...the parent characters are hysterical. I love Raj's "laptop" parents. It would be a hoot to have them actually visit.
I enjoy Leonard...he's come a long way since Roseanne. Kinda funny that the girl that played Darlene, and Roseannes sister have recurring roles on the show.
Question...do you think Sheldon and Amy will ever "get together"?

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to deedee49

Another fan here. And yes, the episode when Bernadette starts yelling like Howard's mother was one of my favourites. Sheldon and his "bus pants" crease me up too, because my mother has a "bus skirt".

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to RedSquirrel

I have all the seasons on DVD. i love this show. i really liked when howard had to fix the 'waste removal' device and the explination for the elevator not working. i really like the writers pay attention to details, like sheldon loves spaghetti with hotdogs.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to deedee49

I got on the Big Bang love train really late. What I find interesting is how the characters have evolved and how the show is still fresh & funny. It's not easy for a sitcom to make the transition from singles to couples.

My favorite episodes are the ones with Will Wheaton.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Love Big Bang. I'd have to say my favorite episode is when Penny falls in the shower and Sheldon has to take her to the ER. Nothing beats Penny saying "Sheldon has to get me undressed" and giggling because of the pain killers.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

Love BBT!

Love the episode where Sheldon is sick (soft kitty), love when Raj loses his kite to Sheldon, the Lord of the Rings ring episode, etc.

I love when TBS has the mini marathon of BBT - I think almost daily. I try to watch when I can.

caliscrapper
Expert
caliscrapper
In response to pugs223

BIG BANG THEORY ROCKS!!!! I love this show!! The interaction between Sheldon and Penny is great. Did you guys see the flash mob video they put together? It was great!! I have so many favorite episodes but I really enjoyed the one where Amy was sick and Sheldon came to take of her.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to caliscrapper

I absolutely LOVE BBT!
I think Leonard is m favorite character but I love to watch Raj in the background.
My most favorite scene is when Penny gives Sheldon the napkin.
I also like when Raj takes the medicine to talk to women.
I have been a little disappointed in the series so far this season.It just doesn't seem up to its usual standard.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to terrihooper

Another favorite episode-
Sheldon's battle ostrich gets stolen

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to terrihooper

I love this show watch it every Thursday

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to southern lady

LOVE BBT! For me, it's a toss-up between Sheldon and Leonard as my favourite character. And I love Sheldon's mom - she cracks me up with some of her sayings. I never liked that actress when she was on Roseanne, but I love her on BBT! I have so many favourite episodes that I can't really pick just one.

Expert
In response to JenKoss

I also love the Penny gives Sheldon the napkin episode.
I do think I have finally seen them all. I am checking the sale papers for sales on the dvd's. I definitely need to start collecting them.
I am interested to see if Sheldon and Amy finally...well..you know. It seems to be getting a little closer?

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics