Username Post: Pumpkin Patch Fun!        (Topic#1591423)
dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza

We went with my son and his family to take my one year old granddaughter to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. It was a gorgeous October day in Arkansas and my husband took 280 pictures within a span of 3 hours! These will be the first Pumpkin Patch pix that I've scrapbooked and I can't wait to get started. But first, I want your input. What is your favorite fall paper and what is your favorite pumpkin punch? Not Halloween - but fall. Thank you for any suggestions!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dsouza

I buy individual papers and have some gorgeous pumpkin papers and fall papers but I have no idea what they are. I am into themed papers and die cuts.

Don't have a pumpkin punch.

This is her first pumpkin patch trip when she was about 2 months old:

Pumpkin Patch 2011 By Henri Jean

Here is the one last year:

Pumpkin Patch By Henri Jean

I have already bought a lot of pumpkin patch embellies for this year too. I love fall layouts the best - love fall colors! But I love themed paper the most!

When I did a layout of the baby in the grocery cart at the grocery store - I actually had paper with grocery carts on it. I have themed paper now for almost everything!

I'm rescanning all my layouts and I hated one I did for Hoover dam 5 years ago - went through my stash - I had themed paper with Hoover dam on it! Then I redid a Las Vegas layout over and found about 20 Las Vegas themed pages! I just love themed paper!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to dsouza

I really like the Bo Bunny Autumn Song and their Apple Cider collection has a cute pumpkin page. Do a search here in the store and you'll find all kinds of awesome fall or pumpkin things!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Babylou

Those are gorgeous!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Henri Jean

Autumn colours are my absolute favourite. Some people collect Christmas papers as if they are going out of fashion, but I'm an autumn girl.

Last year I bought DCWV's Autumn Melody stack and the Bo Bunny Apple Cider 6x6" pad which were both delicious. This year I've ordered Bo Bunny's Autumn Song and I'm drooling with anticipation. It was despatched yesterday... cmon, cmon, cmon, cmon...

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to RedSquirrel

I have the Bo Bunny Apple Cider on my wish list. Just waiting on a free shipping day! I also saw the DCWV's Autumn Meoldy stack yesterday at JoAnn's. I caressed it but put it back on the shelf even though it was 40% off! I, too, love autumn colors Red Squirrel!

Veteran
In response to dsouza

I collect individual sheets of paper. When I see one I like, I buy several, as well as coordinating cardstock. I don't have a pumpkin punch, either. I use my Cricut with images from several different cartridges. Thank heavens for CCR!

idlewoman
Veteran
idlewoman
In response to Mimiof123

I love fall colors and wish I could do some fall LOs but my grandkids are not here during this season.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to idlewoman

I love that bo bunny line (autumn song ) and the autumn stack from DCWV (Autumn medley) is awesome. But in reality, anything distressed orange or with leaf patterns works well! I've done autumn colors layouts on plain orange, stamping faint leaf or pumpkin outlines.. looks great.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to OlesyaK.

this is using autumn melody
Fall memories By OlesyaK.

random orange paper with leaves stamped
Fall hike By OlesyaK.

another pumpkin patch layout
The spirit of the Fall By OlesyaK.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to OlesyaK.

You don't need your grandkids to do fall layouts! You get out and do something outside in the fall - you and your husband can take a nice walk through a wooded area with the pretty leaves. Then make a nice layout! I love to make fall lsyouts and did long before we had the grandkids!

So many outdoor photo opportunities in the fall - even without the grandkids!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Henri Jean

Never been to a pumpkin patch I live in Texas!!!
sounds like fun!! good luck ( my 8 yr old would love it and probably my 13 yr old too)
He (cody my son) turned 13 on 10/8/13 Yesterday and I am so shocked at how old he is getting
sorry I rambled.

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to mindygail

Some of my favorite layouts are fall themed... love using leaves and scarecrow embellies... and those beautiful fall colors.

Mama2Thomas
Pro
Mama2Thomas
In response to Hey Jude

Fall is my favorite season with pumpkin patches, apple picking, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc all in the mix. I love to do fall layouts but for some reason I have a very hard time with Halloween layouts. Since I already so much stuff, I haven't been shopping for any new items for at least 6 months old, well I did buy a Vagabond at 40% off. So not even sure what's hot and what's not anymore.

Anyway, here are a few pumpkin patch layouts I've done using older papers:

From 2012:

Enjoying Fall By Mama2Thomas

From 2011:

Perfect Pick By Mama2Thomas

From 2010:

Autumn Day Fun By Mama2Thomas

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to Mama2Thomas

Very nice layouts!

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to dsouza

Love those layouts! I just may have to lift those at some point! lol

New Kid On the Block
In response to dsouza

With the improvement of technology,there are more and more electronic products appear in people's daily life.We have to admit that the mobile phone make our modern life better and more convenient.However the cell phone sometimes cause new problems and breaks up people's peaceful life.To create a quiet condition, the car remote control jammer can help a lot.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kennithmacer

reported,,,,,,

Scrap Hatcher
Expert
Scrap Hatcher
In response to CommaHolly

It's the PICTURES! not the papers that make your layouts world class! A friend told me, when I first started scrapping, "Let the paper 'speak' to you."

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics