Username Post: Pit bulls in tutus        (Topic#1591441)
Veteran

I asked for help with the title for a lo I'm working on. My dgd is 4, an only child and thinks these dogs are her brothers. She put tutus on them and they look really embarrassed. I'll post the lo when I finish it. In the meantime, here's the picture. Poor boys!

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/cache/45/4523 37/155966...

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Mimiof123

That is SO cute! Thanks for the smile tonight!

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to flintridgescrapper

"Let's play dressup" or "I love a dog in Tutu"

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to GwynnAsbury

Not sure it needs a title, those pictures sound like they speak for themselves!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to aquabunny

Gorgeous pups!! October is Pit Bull Awareness Month, and those are GREAT pics to show how amazing these dogs are!!!

**I have two "pit bull-type" dogs myself-an American Bulldog and an American Staffordshire Terrier, they are both more than willing to dress in silly outfits, as long as they get treats! They are my lovebugs!!

Can't wait to see the layout!

Magpie1
Tenant
Magpie1
In response to tanyaham

Hmmm...I actually like it just how you said it in the title of your post: Pit Bulls in Tutus. Says it all!

I used to do the same thing to my grandmother's dog when I was growing up LOL!

Veteran
In response to flintridgescrapper

I love the picture of your doggies, as well. I'm glad to know that my entire family are not the only people who think their fur people need to be dressed. My Maltese runs to her wardrobe when I pick up my keys. She knows that means go and she wants to be dressed to the nines before leaving the house!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Mimiof123

LOL! How funny. This was a one time deal for my doggies. They weren't real impressed, but my hubby was holding a treat over my shoulder, so they tolerated it long enough for me to get a picture.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics