Username Post: Wood?        (Topic#1591445)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

I have some wooden embellies that came with a kit: not sure what to do with them. Any ideas? They are little frames, etc.

Veteran
In response to bonprof

You can use them to highlight faces or other portions of your photos. You can put words in them or use them like little picture frames by attaching twine or ribbon behind them and using a brad for a hanger.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to Mimiof123

You could paint/color/ink them. I've used crackle paint on them and liked how it came out.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to AmyWho

Love frames you can use them as part of embellishment cluster, cut them, paint them, stain them, glitter them the list goes on and on.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Sneezy1956

Thanks for all the fun ideas!!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to bonprof

I've colored mine with sharpies - found a set of school wooden embellies in the dollar store and snatched them for back-to-school. Natural wood looks great too!
if the frames are too little for the pics, they work great as a base for embellie cluster - add a flower or a bird behind the frame and it will look gorgeous!

Sandy Ang
Veteran
Sandy Ang
In response to bonprof

I've used tucked the little frames from Maya Rd above my photo to give it prominence and to extend it's square shape into a visual triangle.

http://angsandy.blogspot.sg/2013/07/channeling-eng lish-...

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to Sandy Ang

I love wooden ornaments. I just got some from Prima the other day. I use them like regular embellishments. Except that I can use them on altered items and they last longer than paper.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics