Username Post: Is there such a thing...        (Topic#1591591)
Veteran

as a page protector with pleats at the sides? I have been making my pages more and more dimensional and sometimes have trouble even fitting them into regular page protectors. I was wondering if anyone has seen a page protector especially made for "fat pages", as my dgd calls them.

justLyn
Governor
justLyn
In response to Mimiof123

I don't know if they make one, but it sure sounds like a good idea.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to justLyn

I think I heard about someone making those on an episode of paperclipping roundtables. I make my pages pretty flat, so I didn't pay much attention other than thinking that the inventor found a niche and filled it.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Rosita

I haven't heard of a page protector with pleats at the sides but that is a good idea! I cut just a smidge strip off the side of my page when I first start making the page. This makes it easier to get into the sleeve. It's probably 1/8 or 1/16 inch I take off

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to wilbur

I take 1/8" off the side of my card-stock before starting the page so that they fit the page protector. If I remember!

I've never seen pleated page protectors either.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to RedSquirrel

We R Memory Makers page protectors will take very fat pages believe me I know some of my albums only have 10 pages in them and they are full!

Veteran
In response to Sneezy1956

Is there a specific kind that you order? I looked through all of them and didn't see one that said it was for fat pages. Thanks for your help!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Mimiof123

I've also found that the WRMK ones fit my dimensional pages a little better. There aren't any specifically made for that, its just the normal WRMK ones.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to mrsrogers52513

I have pages with pretty thick chipboard on most of the page and they fit into the standard wrmk 12x12 ring page protectors.
To give you an idea here is a page I did a while ago that has the technique tuesday chipboard frame and snowflakes. They are pretty thick. That being said, I have to do a thinner page to go behind it in the album. I could not put two of these type of chipboard layouts in the same protector.

*Playing in the snow By Jaxxan

Edited by jaxxan on 10-19-13 07:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics