Username Post: ATG on the road        (Topic#1591625)
scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica

Suggestions needed for packing my pink ATG in my bag for crops/travel. What do you do to protect the applicator wheels? I don't want "Sticky" all over everything. Wish it had a cover.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-17-13 07:57 PM
In response to scrapchica

I agree... a cover would be lovely. Hopefully someone has some good ideas.

Expert
In response to Vae

I've never had an issue travelling with mine (and I've had it almost 4 years and travel to several crops each year). I usually just throw it on top of an open tote (usually the Organizing Utility Tote from Thirty-One Bags that I carry a lot of scrappy supplies in. Other times I've just put in my Crop In Style XXL as one of the last things before I close it up.

As long as you don't put it with a bunch of fibers, ribbon, or loose paper you'll be ok!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to HuskerMom98

I usually stick it in a shallow 12x12 box with flat stuff underneath and small stuff (Stickles, pens, stuff like that) around it - the box is just tall enough to hold it with no room tumble about and stick to paper or photo envelopes.

A cap would be really great, though.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to aquabunny

I stick mine in a gallon ziploc....

Guru
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Mine was in a big two gallon ziplock with all of the extra adhesive. Recently I have either tucked it into my suitcase pocket, stick it in one of my drawer bins, or the Iris 12x12 plastic container.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics