Username Post: Cricut Craft Room Help Please        (Topic#1591631)
ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4

Hi! I created a project a few weeks ago...today I want to work on it and finally cut. My questions is...how can I tell which cartridge I used for it?

I can see the size, etc. when I click on the "Shape Properties" tab on the left, but it doesn't tell the font (cartridge). I can pull up the tabs from the bottom, but they highlight the first cartridge I have in the list. I want to work with that same original font (cartridge) but can't figure out which one.

Thanks for any help.

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to ScrappinMom4

Click on the image once. Then right-click on it. A window pops up. The cartridge you used is at the top of the list.

Edited by Scrapjanny on 10-18-13 07:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to Scrapjanny

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

WOW! I didn't know that! What good info!

I used a cartridge and wanted to make more layouts for the series with the same font and couldn't figure out what I used. I went into the one that I saved and erased it and put my new words in it. I've done that 7 or 8 times. Now I can go see what the cartridge was!

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to Henri Jean

You're very welcome. Glad I was able to help.

Edited by Scrapjanny on 10-18-13 11:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Veteran

I didn't know that either! It's very frustrating to go back to a project and discover that I've left out a letter or want to add something else and have to look through a zillion cartridges to find out what I've used. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful tidbit!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Mimiof123

Yep, that's why when I am done cutting an image I pull it off the mat to the side, then when I'm done with everything I do the right click on each image and write down the cart so I can include it in my info for the Cricut challenge.
I don't delete any image till I'm completely done with a LO.

I wonder how many more little tidbits we all know and think that everyone knows.... But really we don't??!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ChansGram

I had to go try it and IT WORKS! What a time saver that is going to be!

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to Henri Jean

Glad to know I wasn't the only one...I 'felt' like there had to be a way to see the cartridge and figured it was right under my nose as usual...so I really, really appreciated the help and ended up finishing 6 layouts. Love sb.com friends! Scrapjanny, you made my day!

Trish/ChansGran, I wonder if we should start one of those Cricut Craft Room 101 boards on the Cricut board. I know I used the Cricut 101 information a TON when I first started this obsession.

Edited by ScrappinMom4 on 10-19-13 06:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny

• ScrappinMom4 Said:
Glad to know I wasn't the only one...I 'felt' like there had to be a way to see the cartridge and figured it was right under my nose as usual...so I really, really appreciated the help and ended up finishing 6 layouts. Love sb.com friends! Scrapjanny, you made my day!

Trish/ChansGran, I wonder if we should start one of those Cricut Craft Room 101 boards on the Cricut board. I know I used the Cricut 101 information a TON when I first started this obsession.

Oh, that's so nice of you to say. I'm very glad that I was able to help.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I didn't know that, either!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NMscrapper

I would love to see a Cricut Craft Room 101 board separate from the other Cricut board. That would be awesome!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics