Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Anhi and Zoe by Creative Memories        (Topic#1591687)
suznut
suznut 
Veteran
suznut

I saw that Creative Memories released their new name: Anhi and Zoe by Creative Memories, but has anyone seen the product line yet? I'm curious what they are going to sell?

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to suznut

I just went to their site and clicked on consultants and all the info was there.

Photo printing, Fast2fab albums, photo mats - really printed pages for their pockets, 2 expandable albums, insert pages (single pocket, multi pocket) - look like picfolio they had but albums look like strap albums.

Adhesive runner.

4 pens: black, brown, silver and gold.

The wall display thing.

A photo box.

suznut
suznut 
Veteran
suznut
In response to corrie fan

ooh, I just went online thanks. I'm wondering if those single pocket pages 12x12 will fit a traditional scrapbook pages. If so, we may be able to continue using their albums as before....hum, will be interesting to see..

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to suznut

I saw this as well. But is it just me or did it seem as though the offerings were slim??? And expensive. Seems like some Project Life kits that are on the market but more pricey.

Frau_Cooney
Pro
Frau_Cooney
In response to binkiemonstermom

I had a look at the web site. Nice things, and I'm sure the quality is still good. But I cannot see myself the fast to fabulous where it is really prescribed where and how many pictures you put on a page, or the slide ins where you have to have all your pictures on a page in the same orientation. I don't claim to be extremely creative, but I think I would feel very restricted using these products.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Frau_Cooney

They have lost me as a customer. Nothing said wow, buy me.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to suznut

I saw someone mention that the page thing is sized to fit all the albums you already have too...but she wasn't for sure.

New Kid On the Block
In response to anda11

I don't like being told how many and where my pics go. If I wanted to do Project Life I would have already done so.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Jay Kay

A couple of the album covers were quite nice but otherwise pretty mundane.

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to scrappercaz

I saw the pdf catalog; not impressed.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to t-scraps

I was underwhelmed by the catalog...there was nothing in there that screamed "buy me". If I were interested in just slapping three photos on a page or in slipping photos in sleeves, I'd probably still be using magnetic (gulp) pages like I did in the '80s. No creativity, nothing...I am unimpressed and disappointed...so sad...And I had such high hopes...it seems as if they are totally alienating the majority of scrappers...I will stick to SB.com for my inspiration and materials!

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Juansmom

I too had high hopes for the new products and was really hoping to be able to continue with their albums. The pre-made albums are definitely not going to work for me...I feel like you just can't force your pictures to fit into an album based on orientation, etc. It looked like two of the albums-only in beige and black-might work for traditional scrappers where you could slide your completed pages in but with only two choices I can't see this being for me either. I felt the prices seemed pretty high over all as others have said. I have already moved on to a new adhesive and will soon be moving on to new albums. I sure am going to miss the CM albums though. I really got attached to them! I have about a dozen more of the CM pages and then I need to find a new type of album that will work for me. There has been a lot of good advice here on SB.com for choices which is great!

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Vintageivy

I saw the new stuff just now. I like it actually, then I saw the price! WOW! That's expensive! the album comes with 12 pages, but you can only choose horizontal OR vertical pockets. Then, the refills are packs of horizontal only, vertical only, and 12x12 pockets only. However, I heard they fit true 12x12 paper AND can fit in the original albums. I would bet on a multi-pack maybe after the initial launch.

It will be hard for me to buy an album for that much when I can take my 40% off coupon to a big box store and get way more. Quantity over Quality, but it's a choice we must make sometimes!

The fast to fab albums are cute, but I don't like the pre-printed pages. I like a blank page to start with, but was hoping I could use those and cover them with a full piece of paper but they are just too expensive too!

I really liked CM, their product was always more expensive, but I felt I got what I paid for, and it was great stuff! I'm really sad now.

The Biscuit Scraps
Resident
The Biscuit Scraps
In response to suznut

I left them as a CMC in 2006 because I did not care for their business practices. They have gone bankrupt twice since then and taken retirement from their employees...not to mention all the vendors they left high and dry.

So...no, I will not be giving them my money with the new company, either.

CTMH will be selling a strap hinge refill page to fit the rest of my coverlets....I think it comes out after the first of the year.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to The Biscuit Scraps

1. Some of the albums are carryovers from the old version of the company. They didn't sell a year ago, just sayin.

2. The creditors still have to vote and approve the new company. ballots aren't due back until 10/31 and the court needs to ok this new company, which won't happen until 11/7 at the earliest.

3. There are consultants and customers who are still waiting for orders from the "Last Chance Order Sale" back in July. Consultants are also waiting on their commission checks as well.

4. Consultants are leaving the company at an alarming rate.

5. Corporate didn't think things through very well when they "launched" this. In addition to claiming that FB leaked the news when they put in for a FB name change, they didn't take into account what you find when you do google and FB searches for parts of "Ahni and Zoe by Creative Memories" and let me tell you, it's not want I want associated with my business! Also, conflicting messages about product offerings are being said by the higher ups. The current plan is to hope that someone comes forward with too much money and too little sense and buys the company.

This has been an interesting yet painful trainwreck to watch. I hope it ends sooner than later.

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to moxiegirl23

• moxiegirl23 Said:
1. Some of the albums are carryovers from the old version of the company. They didn't sell a year ago, just sayin.

Yeah, saw that. One of my friends had one of the carryovers, she just scrapped on the page like it was white.

• moxiegirl23 Said:
3. There are consultants and customers who are still waiting for orders from the "Last Chance Order Sale" back in July. Consultants are also waiting on their commission checks as well.

I am one of the unlucky customers waiting on my order placed thru my CMC for 2 (yes ONLY 2) packs of pages and protectors! and the 12in trimmer since mine broke which i regret ordering since I can get something similar just about anywhere now.

And, I'd like to add, Back To Basics - so not true! the Basics were the white page refills/protectors and albums! Just Sayin!

Oh well...

Edited by JediScrapToo on 10-24-13 01:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to The Biscuit Scraps

• The Biscuit Scraps Said:
CTMH will be selling a strap hinge refill page to fit the rest of my coverlets....I think it comes out after the first of the year.

Oh! I didn't know that! huh! HL has them as well, saw they were back in stock recently.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to JediScrapToo

I reviewed them as well recently and I never was a customer of theirs...too expensive and now its worse. I have bought SU and CTMH products, as well as Memory Works.
I am now a current CTMH consultant. I love their products and I feel bad for all the customers and consultants being stuck high and dry on product and commission checks. That so is not the way to run a business.
I like buying from here along with the big craft stores as well.

New Kid On the Block
In response to suznut

I am CM customer who loves the albums and strap hinged pages. I too am not a fan of the Fast to Fabulous kits. I am at a loss as to what albums and pages to use. I have searched on line and Hobby Lobby is out of stock of hinged pages and I can't seem to find them other then Ebay at a huge cost I am not a huge fan of post albums or 3 ring albums. Then again it has been a long time since I have looked at them. I am a Stampin Up customer and like their paper. I know CTMH is a good alternative but as you can guess I am a little scared to get hooked on something....
Please give me your suggestions!!!! I have lots of albums to create!!!!!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to oneladywith3boys

I too use cm albums, but only have 3 left. I will covert to wrmk albums. They are bulky, but the page protectors are roomy and strong. And they are so easy to use.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics