Username Post: Creative Spaces        (Topic#1591729)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

I am reaching out to people who DO NOT have a scraproom. My stuff is in the bedroom,the garage(4 stories down) and in tubs on the patio. I started a double page layout this morning. Stuff was on the bed, the night stand, the floor and yes, the bathroom counter. Sound crazy? Yes, it is. But when ya gotta scrap, ya gotta scrap! I'm pretty organized so for now, I am making it work. In Febuary, I will move to a house and I will have a scraproom!! Yay!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-24-13 05:40 AM
In response to bonprof

At first I thought you said "Friday I will move to a house" and I was thinking wow, she's dedicated for scrapping the day before moving. lol

Hey Jude
Veteran
Hey Jude
In response to bonprof

I have a scrap space downstairs just off my bedroom (finished basement). But I find it more convenient to work on some things at the dining room table upstairs, so I have a couple of sterilite tub drawers in the dining room. This way I can go back and forth to the table while getting a few other things done around the house.
Enjoy your new scraproom! February is just around the corner.

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to Hey Jude

Yay you and I am green with envy!!!! I work in my dining room.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to southgirl

Yes, i crop in the living room sometimes, but when my daughter is home it just does not work out. I also find that the more space i have, the bigger mess i make.

merreena
Veteran
merreena
In response to bonprof

I work in the dining room or the living room. But I have a cupboard where I put all my small ikea boxes in for inks and etc.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-24-13 08:01 PM
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
I also find that the more space i have, the bigger mess i make.

Aint that the truth! I thought once I had my new room I'd have plenty of space. I still do the same thing... cover it all within the first 10 minutes and then work off the same tiny 1 square foot area until I feel like cleaning it all up again.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Vae

All my stuff is packed up right now. We are moving in 6 days though! I will have as much of the living room as my husband doesn't need! Can't wait to get organized!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mrsrogers52513

I have a corner. It is a big desk with a drawer unit beneath it, shelving above it, and half the book case behind me. And quite a bit of the floor in front of the book case.

I share the room with DH's computer and all the related paraphernalia, our filing cabinet, Z-bed and all the musical instruments.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to RedSquirrel

I have a corner in the living room. I have a nice little work space with an L shaped desk and then a wall of book cases to store all my stuff. I've just learned to become very organized and very glad I don't have small children getting into my stuff anymore!! LOL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics