Username Post: Calling all scrappers!        (Topic#1591747)
New Kid On the Block

Hey everyone! I'm working on a project for my graduate thesis and we're looking for input from scrapbookers! We're trying to come up with a product that will help you in your craft. Below is the link to our Wufoo survey we have to collect data. You'll notice there are several options in the first question. It's taking people only 1-2 minutes, tops. Ideally you would choose the scrapbooking option and you'll be sent to that survey, but if you think one of the other options are more applicable to you, feel free to choose one of those.

Wufoo.com Scrapbook Survey

Here is the text link:
https://arkestrel.wufoo.com/forms/xp7nult1di5016/

Thanks!

Sue

P.S. I'm worried that people will not trust the link. If you complete the survey, please take a second to post a reply that the link is credible and that the survey only takes a minute or so.

Edited by Susan_cap2 on 10-24-13 06:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

merreena
Veteran
merreena
In response to Susan_cap2

Done Good luck!

Frau_Cooney
Idol
Frau_Cooney
In response to merreena

Took a look but didn't submit. I had my doubts.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Frau_Cooney

Me too. Would have done it if it had been a regular poster here. Being the original posters first post - I wasn't comfortable.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Henri Jean

Not a fan of first and last name being required fields.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to aquabunny

I put in a false name just to look at it. I didn't go any further though. Any survey that demands my name and zip code (haha) and requests my income and telephone number waves red flags for me. I can't see how this has anything whatsoever to do with designing anything other than a database of people's details. {shrug}

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Oh and this same post has appeared on at least one other site too. I wonder what Megan thinks?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics