Username Post: Been away from scrapbooking ....        (Topic#1591801)
NHScraper
New Kid On the Block
NHScraper

Hello
I have been away from sb for awhile, maybe 2 years
I have a room full of stuff and I really would like to get back into it, any ideas of what's hot and fresh???

merreena
Veteran
merreena
In response to NHScraper

I suggest going through the layout gallery or, better, go to manufacturer's brand blog for fresh ideas.

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to NHScraper

Vintage and shabby chic are really popular, I'm not a vintage scrapper. So many talented people here will help you. I just scrap with products i enjoy. Welcome!

Veteran
In response to bonprof

It seems to be shabby chic! Loads of lace, doilies, flowers, etc. Nice, shabby colors and lots of distressing.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Mimiof123

I agree - it tends to be shabby chic. However, that style is not right for me. I'm a pretty basic scrapper. I did throw in a lot of flowers and bling in some layouts lately but I really don't jump on things that are necessarily new - just things I like.

I am starting to use a lot of punches - that is about as "new" as I get I think.

aubrieannie
Veteran
aubrieannie
In response to Henri Jean

I'm a big fan of mixed media scrapping, which is growing in popularity. I don't do all my work that way, but it is what I really love best.

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to aubrieannie

Anything Tim Holtz right now. I don't do much of the grungy/distress style but some of his stuff appeals to me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics