Username Post: Signo White Uni ball pen        (Topic#1591837)
lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100

I recently purchased a signo white uniball white impact pen. I love it for journaling and doodling. Does anyone know of another pen, in different colors also for doodling journaling that is just as good?

Thanks for your help,
Lynne
Products Referenced in This Post:

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to lgtaylor100

Good Question!
I love the Zig Writer pens, although I tend to stick w/ my trusty black one only! LOL!
Also the Smash Book pens are good. I stopped "Smashing" but still use the pens; again only in black though.
I've used a couple of colored ones I bought at Target, but right now I can't remember what brand. I will try to remember to look tonight. I used the red, blue, and black and all worked well!

BTW - I hate the white signo pen although everybody seems to give it good reviews! IDK if I just got a defective pen, but it has never worked right: it skips constantly and when it does write it's watery and the line is way to thick for my taste! I would love to hear about any other white pens that would be good to use.
Zig Writer - Black (Discontinued)

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 10-29-13 07:18 AM
In response to Doreena

• Doreena Said:
Good Question!
I love the Zig Writer pens, although I tend to stick w/ my trusty black one only! LOL!
Also the Smash Book pens are good. I stopped "Smashing" but still use the pens; again only in black though.
I've used a couple of colored ones I bought at Target, but right now I can't remember what brand. I will try to remember to look tonight. I used the red, blue, and black and all worked well!

BTW - I hate the white signo pen although everybody seems to give it good reviews! IDK if I just got a defective pen, but it has never worked right: it skips constantly and when it does write it's watery and the line is way to thick for my taste! I would love to hear about any other white pens that would be good to use.

Don't want to hijack the thread but I have to agree with you Doreena about the Signo...it works better than any other white I have tried but it will skip sometimes. Mostly I don't like that it isn't a fine enough point.

I like the ZIG pens too, and the Microns work well for me.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to GMFTS

I am going to look for the micron ones. Nice. I want a fine tip.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to PhotobearSam

• PhotobearSam Said:
I am going to look for the micron ones. Nice. I want a fine tip.

They're pricey though!
The ones I bought at Target are cheaper and have a fine tip! Just gotta remember what brand they are...

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Doreena

Here's a link to the pens I was talking about, the ones I bought at Target.

http://www.sharpie.com/enus/pages/fine-point -pen.aspx

I bought a 3 pack: red, blue, and black andnot only are they acid free and cheap but they write wonderfully!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-31-13 01:47 PM
In response to Doreena

Doreen I love those pens! They have lots of other colors too and the green is my favorite! They don't bleed through paper either.

With my Signo pen, I find that it skips more if I've left the cap off for any length of time. I was addressing envelopes once and I left the cap off while I took maybe 30 seconds to look up another address and it skipped. So now I always recap it and that seems to help.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 11-02-13 12:20 PM
In response to Vae

Signo pens do better if you move slowly, they're not good for quick writing, ime. It also comes in a finer tip, and lots of colors in both sizes. If you have a Japanese area a stationery store may carry them.f

Zig is also good, and nearly anything by Sakura, I love all their gel pens that come in different finishes. Sakura is worth spending money on.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics