Page 1 of 13 
Username Post: Very Laid Back (VLB) Challenge- November        (Topic#1591935)
AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Welcome to the Very Laid Back (VLB Challenge), November edition. Please read this entire post before you sign up.

For anyone new to this challenge, here's the idea: So many of us crave all the lovin' our neighbors leave when we do challenges, but sometimes we just want to create layouts and projects that have nothing to do with challenges (and still get some love!). Well, for this challenge, you can just create pages and other projects and link them here. You can follow my weekly challenges, but it's not a requirement. Basically, anything goes!

Here's the one and only catch: YOU HAVE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS' LAYOUTS AND PROJECTS. So, if you sign up, you are committing yourself to leaving comments as well as receiving them. This is not a one entry challenge. This is a month long commitment to post ALL your work and check out everyone else's. Please post projects only from this month. And please be aware that we can be REALLY CHATTY on this thread and the posts can add up really fast.

Also -- I'd love to learn everyone's first name --if it's not in your siggy could you please tell us!

Every weekend I will try my best to post a new challenge! These are completely optional -- do them this month, in the future or not at all. Have fun and share the love.

Challenge Week 1: Create a page using warm earthy Autumn colors- browns, oranges, yellows and reds.

Challenge Week 2: The Native Americans used tribal paint on their bodies. Use paint on your creation.

Challenge Week 3: Theme: It's all about the feast. Create a page which features FOOD!

Challenge Week: Stitching. Fall weather reminds me of warm quilts made with love by a family member. Add stitching (hand, machine or drawn) to your page to give it some of that hand made warmth.

Edited by AllAmy on 11-23-13 09:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

November Members:

Amy (AllAmy)
Tena E.
Henri Jean
Henva (stopnstare07)
Christine (cveira)
Terri (Pink Spoonbill)
Olesya K.
Lisa (dancinirish90)
Marty (ScrappinTraveler)
Lynne (lgtaylor100)
Bev (Scrapperbee)
Lisa (raining)
Kena (Bubblegirl)
BoricuaPR
Lisa (dancinirish90)
Marty (ScrappinTraveler)
Jen (Jbel)
Lisa (lpeeps)
Rebecca (byondbzr)
Rebecca (BoBecca77)
Tayrah (AuntyT)

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to AllAmy

me me me!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to AllAmy

adding a page I finished today (no time like the present to get the ball rolling)
Suits & Smiles By AllAmy

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to AllAmy

Thanks for taking over Amy. You rock!

I'll play this month! Hope to get my scrap on, I haven't been in my scrap room since mid August!

Happy Halloween!

Pink Spoonbill
Mayor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to cveira

Me, me, me too!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Pink Spoonbill

Add me too!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to OlesyaK.

Happy Halloween! Me please! And Amy, thanks again for keeping the VLB rolling!

dancinirish90
Angel
dancinirish90
In response to dancinirish90

Here's one from me for our challenge a few weeks back (maybe September) to do a LO with orange:

Carving Pumpkins By Dancinirish90

I have my 'sweet' LO planned, but I still want to do the 'black magic' as well.

ScrappinTraveler
Expert
ScrappinTraveler
In response to AllAmy

Me again!! :-)

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ScrappinTraveler

I Love New Orleans By Henri Jean

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ScrappinTraveler

I Love New Orleans By Henri Jean

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Henri Jean

Yeah- good to see you guys.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to AllAmy

Would love to join.

Lynne

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Henri Jean

Hello everyone and Happy Halloween! Amy, thanks for adding me.

Here's a project I did for my DT blog/Scraps of Color anniversary...it's perfect for posting today.

Altered Halloween Frame By Tena E.

I'm off to finish packing. Have a great weekend ladies and keep the kiddos safe if they're going out for Trick or Treat

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Tena E.

I'm in!

raining
Governor
raining
In response to scrapperbee

I'm in. Gosh can't believe it's NOVEMBER!!!

Untitled **Scraps of Elegance** By Raining

Today was Amazing **Scraps of Elegance ** By Raining

Edited by raining on 10-31-13 05:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to raining

Kids went out trick-or-treating with hubby and neighbors while I stayed home and passed out treats and watched Criminal Minds (my kind of scary). The kids came back with a huge haul. We will definitely have to donate some of this sugar!! In the past, we have brought a bag to our local firestation down the street and a local dentist also buys it for $$. I've heard of sending it overseas to the troops too. Not sure how to donate there. Unfortunately, neither hubby nor I go to an office where we can leave candy in the break room. I even bought too much so have tons of chocolate left over that we bought!!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to AllAmy

T.G.I.F. Have to take dd for a tooth extraction this afternoon. Oh joy. She just got braces on last month (kinda late in life at 18 lol) and has a baby tooth that never came out and the adult one grew up behind it. sounds kinda gross now that i am typing it.

Plan to watch Criminal Minds and Scandal tonight. I missed those this week.

Amy, I am wondering what the dentist does with the candy he buys? hmmmmm

Tena, have fun on your scrap weekend. Wish I was going with ya!

Have a great Friday and start to the weekend. Be good and stay safe. xoxoxo

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to cveira

it was rainy and windy in our neck of the woods. Every time I opened the door, I could see sheets of rain and the young maple in the front yard bending sideways from the strong winds... Kids were back home after 20 minutes or so... with a medium size haul, but then they only get to keep 10 or 15 candies each, so it was enough.. the bad part is that we have 2/3 of the boxes left! both chips and candies, and I was handing out 3 at a time! sigh..

never heard of a dentist paying money for candy!!! that must be exciting for the kids in the area LOL

Page 1 of 13 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics