Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Sticker Advice        (Topic#1592153)
LanderRose81
Resident
LanderRose81

I am looking for the best way to keep my stickers organized. Right now they are in an accordion file - but that stopped working long ago. I have too many stickers to make that a workable option. How do you keep your collection of stickers organized so you can see what you have and keep them from getting messed up or lost?

Thanks!

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to LanderRose81

That's a good question...... I have so many free floating sheets right now it's sad.

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to GwynnAsbury

I used to put stickers (and that was a long time ago) in a 3 ring notebook in pocket page organizers (like baseball card holders) I liked the top loading ones best as the side loading ones dumped out my stickers. Now? I just stick them in a drawer, Yes I need to organizer them again, sigh.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to southgirl

I don't have many, but mine are just in a basket that lives on a shelf. They aren't even in any particular order, but I know what I've got so they are easy to leaf through. They could be separated into subject sections by using labelled dividers quite easily.

The alpha stickers are separate.

Sorry, not much use to you!

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I keep my stickers in the cropper hopper sticker envelopes and then keep them all together in a Thirty-One Your Way Cube with a window on the front. I plan to make a "Stickers" sign to go in the front but just haven't got to it yet. I had tried so many things that just wouldn't work, so I was excited to finally get something that would work.

bonprof
Governor
bonprof
In response to lifethroughalens

I put mine in we are memory keeper page protectors. Then i put them in a notebook. When i go to a crop, i just bring the page protectors. The ones that i use the most are full 12 x 12.

Edited by bonprof on 11-10-13 05:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to bonprof

I have a PSB that I bought YEARS ago with a lot of inserts, you inspired me to pull it back out and use it since my sticker stash has grown a bit AGAIN. I really like the Binder - however finding the inserts is really hard now since the company I believe no longer exists - however, you could just get the pocket page protectors and use those like Bon.

bonprof
Governor
bonprof
In response to GwynnAsbury

You can call me Donna. I use bonprof as it means good teacher in French.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to bonprof

Hey Donna! Why don't you put your name in your siggie?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I like that idea Rosey - so nice to have a name to reply to. Some like to do that, some don't but I find it helpful when people put their name in their signature or on their avatar.

bonprof
Governor
bonprof

I dont really know how to do that. Not good with computer stuff.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

Go almost to the top of this page Donna where it says, "My Forum Settings" - click on that.

Then click on "Control Panel" and then "Signature" - you will see a box to type in. That is all there is to it!

bonprof
Governor
bonprof
In response to Henri Jean

Ohhhhh! I see. Thanks Henri

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to bonprof

Yay!! For my 2 cents...i like a siggy name too! I think lots of people are afraid to leave too much information out there in cyberspace...

As far as the original post...i have two, okay, three lidded stackable boxes that hold all my stickers/embellies. One is just alphas in ROYGBIV, the other two hold everything else by topic. I made a list of all the categories..ie holiday, season, birthday, boy/girl, sports, animal, vacation, etc. I made index dividers from the cardboard backs of paper stacks and labeled them. Then all the dividers are alphabetized.

Each season or holiday is subdivided so i can find it all easily - when i need a Halloween sticker or border i know EXACTLY where it is! This system took a bit of time to sort n set up...but SOOO WORTH IT!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Juansmom

Donna, you did it!

scrapperb2
Mayor
scrapperb2
In response to bonprof

That is one of the best ideas I have heard of. I will have to get some and start sorting. Hopefully I won't be too picky sorting

bonprof
Governor
bonprof

Yay for me!!

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to bonprof

I have way to many stickers too, but most f mime are on clip it ups, but my way too big collection of alpha stickers are cut into smaller size sheets if they are long and put into pages that I cut part from cheap 4x6 photo albums. Then they are sorted by color, and 1sticker ( or die cuts) like a x or z is put on a page with the same color of stickers, and given a letter and # that I write beside the sticker and on the sleeve that holds them. So when I am looking for a blue sticker , I look In the book on the blue page and decide which I want to use and then find it in the drawer by the color and number. It makes it easy to look at my layout and the sheet in the book to find the
ones I want to use. I don't just stick them on the. Page though - I use tiles or cut out shapes, all different waysnofnusing them for titles.

Sorry for the long description!

Randasue

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to randasue

I use the stackable Sterlite drawers for mine, have them divided between 9 drawers. I did the accordian thing at first, and outgrew that, and then did the page protectors, but that was annoying to dig through. I've stuck with this for awhile, so far so good.

I use another stack of these for my paper scraps sorted by color. Works great! Also 9 drawers there.

bonprof
Governor
bonprof
In response to randasue

These are great ideas! I really need ideas on how to store my alphas. Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics