Username Post: Excited!!!!        (Topic#1592203)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I'm so excited I finished the first layout for my Disney Trip! I used Carte Bella SnapShot....I'll post a photo tomorrow can't get a decent picture at night.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Sneezy1956

oh fun for you... I told my daughter I want to go to Disneyland with them when they take my Granddaughter...scrapping it would be fun also.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Sunnydi

Went with daughter and son in law on son in law and granddaughters first Walt Disney world trip is was so special.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Our oldest granddaughter just turned 2 and my son and his wife took her to Disneyworld for her birthday. For some reason Bill and I decided not to go and I'm so glad we didn't. The other grandmother (my daughter-in-law's mother) went with a 7-year old nephew and my son called me at midnight.

So much drama and a huge fight between my daughter-in-law and her mother that got way out of control and almost had to involve the police. So glad I wasn't there for that.

I really don't understand drama and don't deal with it well.

However, I have some great pictures to scrap including some of her first haircut at Disney. They really make a big deal out of first haircuts.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Henri Jean

I can't imagine fighting at Disney. we had a great trip!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

It's suppose to be the happiest place on earth ( well, that's what they tell us anyway)!!!!

I took all 3 of my DGDs there 2+ yrs ago and oh the misery!
The 2 youngest were too young (3yrs) to actually enjoy it, so we'll try again in a couple years.

We are going to Florida next June but won't do Disney.
Seaworld, Islands of adventure and a beach wedding.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ChansGram

I seriously believe my daughter-in-law is bi-polar and she gets out of control sometimes. This was one of those times. It was really really bad.

They need to see how much Jerry Springer pays because these people would be the perfect guests.

My daughter-in-law actually got mad at her mother over past family problems in their family and punched her mother in the face on the Disney ferry after a spectacle screamfest at each other. Her mother's face started immediately bruising and swelling.

My son does not behave like that and was horrified. Fortunately it was very late and the 2-year old slept through it.

My son called me at midnight all upset and said he had put his wife and mother-in-law in the parking lot about 500 feet apart waiting for a cab for his mother-in-law because she would not get in the car with her daughter.

Said he had also booked a hotel for his mother-in-law in Orlando and wouldn't be home until he knew she was safely in the hotel. Said his mother-in-law was going to take a flight back to Florida the next day and would not be coming back to our house with them.

Really crazy. We don't have this in our family and I don't understand it.

John checked on his mother-in-law in the morning and again to make sure she got her flight home safely. Then he went to visit her when he got back to Georgia and told her he was very sorry for his wife's behavior.

His wife and mother still aren't speaking but my son takes the granddaughter to see the grandmother regularly and is trying to work things out between her and her daughter.

The daughter (my son's wife) has agreed to get a medical evaluation and take whatever meds they think she needs because something is seriously wrong.

My son loves his wife very much and wants her to get help so they can get on to a happy marriage.

Edited by Henri Jean on 11-12-13 09:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

HJ, that is awful and hopefully your DGD will never have to witness that kind of behavior.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ChansGram

It is bad. When the daughter-in-law is on an even keel she is a lovely person but she seriously needs counseling and meds.

Earlier this year they couple was visiting my ex-husband and his wife. He knew something was really wrong with her. He used to be a California Assemblyman and was able to pull a really detailed background check including things that had been removed.

He got back a report that said she had been arrested for domestic violence charges in 4 states although they charges had been dropped in 3 of the states. One was still outstanding in South Carolina.

I just want to see her get help. She texts pictures of our granddaughter to me several times every week - texts me to see how I'm doing, she keeps in touch but when she has one of her mood swings its is a problem.

My son has a Delorean which he doesn't drive all the time. She has a current car and an older one and he often drives her older car to work.

Sometimes she just calls him at work at tells him to come home now - she is tired and wants him to watch the baby so he can sleep.

When he tells her he is working and can't come home she gets mad and tells him that he is driving her car and if he doesn't get home he will report it stolen and have him arrested.

This is not normal behavior.

I'm sorry to hi-jack Jane - I didn't mean to.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Wanted to ask you Jane - what is Carte Bella snapshot?

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

Congratulations on starting the Disney album! I know it will be fabulous!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

• Henri Jean Said:
Wanted to ask you Jane - what is Carte Bella snapshot?

Henri-Jean don't worry have lived with someone bi-polar sounds what you are dealing with.

And sorry it was Bella Blvd not Carte Bella I've attached and will attach a photo of the layout as soon as I can get a decent picture.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I've used a lot of Bella Blvd papers and I have always loved them - some of my favorites!

I'm looking forward to scrapping the pictures of Disneyworld that my daughter-in-law gave me from that day - in spite of the drama disaster there are a few cute pictures.

Not a lot because at 2 years old they are too little to really enjoy it. My favorite pictures are of her all stretched out in her stroller sleeping! And the ones in the little place where the did her first hair cut.

I really do feel she's bi-polar. My husband's ex-wife is bi-polar and she said our daughter-in-law fits the pattern. For her sake as well as everyone else's she needs help and she has agreed to get it.

Veteran

I totally understand that one! When my kids were young, we took them every few months. Now that they are grown and have their own kids, I am perfectly happy to scrap the pictures when they get home. Somehow the idea of walking around all day and mixing it up with a gazillion people has lost it's appeal for me.

Isbaha
Isbaha 
Veteran
Isbaha
In response to Mimiof123

I would love to go at Disney ! I understand that you are so excited, it's always fun to scrap happy memories !

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Isbaha

Love disney even with the crowds, it's fun. And I think anything over 2 is fine there is so much for them to do.

Of course our 6 year old had ablast she could ride everything.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I really look forward to taking our granddaughters when they are 4 or 5 years old and recognize the characters and can really enjoy the rides.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail

sorry about all that drama hope it all gets better.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mindygail

Thank you. I love my daughter-in-law and see this as a medical and emotional problem and she has agreed to get help. Guess we will just take it from there.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I've got the first pages of my album up if anyone wants to take a look I would appreciate it. Let me know what you like and don't. I want true comments it helps me improve.

Thanks all for the support!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I went through them quickly but will look at them again when I have more time - we are leaving in a few minutes.

Your photos are amazing! Those gorilla photos are awesome - all of the animal one are just awesome!

Want to go back later and take a closer look. The pages are beautiful!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Thanks Henri Jean

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics