Username Post: Looking for a Dora Mega Bloks set....maybe you have one?        (Topic#1592205)
Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free

Just putting this out there...I saw a specific Dora Mega Bloks set on the Big Lots website, but it is only sold in stores and I can't seem to find that particular set in the store (it shares a SKU number with other sets so it is hard to locate by SKU!...found that out the hard way when a store held "one" for me and it was the wrong one!). Anyway, apparently this is maybe a retired set because they are expensive on other sites.... Raelyn is getting a regular mega bloks set and this would be a great little set to go with it.

If you have the Dora Family Nursery set sitting around collecting dust, could I have it (or even pay a little...at least cover postage)? Here is what it looks like! (I would take other sets, but really interested in this one)

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Mercy4Free

Good luck - hope you find one!

I'm in a similar boat. Nate got a Lego Duplo Thomas the train set second-hand from a friend of mine when he was still a baby. I'm looking for some of the other engines/parts for it and it's been retired for a few years. I have some bids on some online, but most go for way more than I'm willing to spend! But he LOVES Thomas - sleeps with him (yes, the lego one!) and brings him to the dinner table and all that. Hoping I can get at least something to add on for Christmas. Definitely keep an eye out on ebay and stuff though - sometimes something will slip through without getting too expensive.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to scraprabbit

good luck

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics