Username Post: New to NY and looking for some scrappy friends!        (Topic#1592217)
photonovicescrapper45
New Kid On the Block
photonovicescrapper45

Hello All!
I have recently moved from MI to NY and I had a lovely group of women that I would scrap with at crops throughout the year and am looking for a new group here in NY. Can anyone suggest some good crops...I am in the Hudson Valley area. Thanks!
Anita

Miss Giebel
Tenant
Miss Giebel
In response to photonovicescrapper45

Hi Anita,
I scrap once a month at church with a nice group of ladies. You do not have to belong to my church to come, actually most of the ladies do not belong to my church.
I live in Clifton Park. I don't know if that is near you but if you want to scrap with us our next crop is Saturday 11/16 at 9am-5pm at St. Edwards Church in Clifton Park.

photonovicescrapper45
New Kid On the Block
photonovicescrapper45
In response to Miss Giebel

Hi Heidi,
Thanks for the invite. I won't be able to make it this saturday...my daughter has soccer practice and i'm the taxi for her since hubby will be in the woods hunting. You are about an hour and 15 minutes north of me...i live in Lake Katrine. I would love to join you for any future crops tho!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom

Anita, I am not too far from you! What a pleasant surprise! I live in High Falls, south of you 25 min on Rte 209! I did scrap with my CM consultant...but shes no longer doing crops. Another cons had some monthly crops but not lately. I scrap in my Playroom at my house...would love to have u join me!

photonovicescrapper45
New Kid On the Block
photonovicescrapper45
In response to Juansmom

Hi Chris,
So nice to meet you! I have a craftroom too....little smaller than my last one...but it will do! We should definitely get together!

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

check meetup.com. that might have scrap groups too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics