My sister in law is starting to get into scrapbooking so I'm looking for gift ideas to give her for Christmas - both big & small, I need stocking stuffers too! I really don't want to give a paper pack collection because I'm not sure what her style is, I'm leaning more towards a tool or something versatile she can use on any project.
Let's make this a list people can build on for journaling prompts, so feel free to ad-lib!
Here's a few ideas to get started:
1. What are some great "stash" builders?
2. As a scrapbooker, what's your favorite gizmo or gadget you can't live without?
3. Thinking back to when you were first starting what is that one thing you wish you had since the beginning?
4. Is there something you bought that was over the top frivolous but you took a risk and ended up falling in love in an unexpected way?
5. Are there any items you regret purchasing or receiving?
6. Do you find books and periodicals helpful? If so, which ones do you reference the most?