Username Post: Liquid Pearls Anyone???        (Topic#1592361)
Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

The other day I finally decided to try Liquid Pearls and it became love at first sight. Why, oh why had I not tried it before? That is an AWESOME product for me. Have you tried it? Why, or why not? If you have tried it, did you like it? How have you used it? I've used mine on layouts and on seashells so far.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Crafting Marfa

yes I love them. I have many bottles. I like to paint with them and embellish my cards. On this card I used them for snow on the trees.

tree lot By Andrea M

Tenant
In response to andrea m

I love them, I have all the colors! I love to use them on the polka dots on patterned paper.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to WorkingMommy

I don't have many, but I love the colours I have. Dots, outlines, free-hand shapes, covering brads.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I think I prefer them over Stickles. I LOVE the pearls.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I love them too but never seem to use them much. Maybe when I start my next heritage album I can play with them more.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to olleharr

Ohhh snow! I hadn't thought about using them for snow. Great idea! :-D

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Crafting Marfa

Love them, have them and don't use them nearly enough!
Although, I did on my last LO.
I do have quite a few of the colors, may need to check into what other colors they offer.

Sewflake
Diva
Sewflake
In response to ChansGram

I have only 1 bottle of liquid pearls by Ranger and 1 bottle of pearl fabric paint by Tulip. The Tulip bottle is twice the size and probably the same price but don't know for sure as there is no price on the Tulip bottle.
I will have to try these out today. Thanks for the stash reminder. I forget to go through the things I don't use often.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Sewflake

I have most of the colours....I love liquid pearls and use them a lot!
I use them for the centre of flowers, to outline something with row of dots (photo, mat, etc.), I've used them to 'paint' the flame on a candle for birthday pages, I will put drops randomly on the page for 'confetti', I will dot letters with it.....
I also like liquid pearls more than stickles and have been using them for a long time....

Sewflake
Diva
Sewflake
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks to this thread I used my liquid pearls for the very first time!! WOW, it is ever nice, I love the smooth dispensing system and how smooth it looks on projects. It looks like liquid solder.

Perfect Tree, Going Home By Sewflake

It's on the long strip at the bottom.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Sewflake

some one suggested on another board that you use them like the drops of mist! Tried it the other day and they really look neat.

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to Sneezy1956

Love me some liquid pearls!!! I've made many a mess with them, but when it turns out, it turns out beautifully!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics