Username Post: messed up my Vagabond        (Topic#1592367)
Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

oh carp... I over stuffed it and it's stuck... I did call the company and they say it's probably not repairable but I can send it to them, I pay shipping to them, and for $100 they'll fix it if fixable. If not I can apply that money plus another $25 towards a new one. Hubby said "no" just order another one one sale. will be cheaper in the long run.

anyone else done this? I hope I'm not the only irresponsible one (why was I working at midnight anyhow).....?

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Sunnydi

Oh that stinks . Maybe hubby can try to fix it ?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Sunnydi

• Sunnydi Said:
oh carp... I over stuffed it and it's stuck... I did call the company and they say it's probably not repairable but I can send it to them, I pay shipping to them, and for $100 they'll fix it if fixable. If not I can apply that money plus another $25 towards a new one. Hubby said "no" just order another one one sale. will be cheaper in the long run.

anyone else done this? I hope I'm not the only irresponsible one (why was I working at midnight anyhow).....?

I was able to unjam mine by hammering the plates free with a rubber mallet. You can get one for a few $$ at Home Depot/lowes

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics