Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Martha Stewart Punches        (Topic#1592415)
dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza

Martha Stewart 20% off today! Anybody stocking up on Martha Stewart punches? Share!

Juansmom
Pro
Juansmom
In response to dsouza

I have a selection of them already...need to use them more often...I need some new punch ideas!

bonprof
Guru
bonprof
In response to Juansmom

I only have two of them, but can see myself getting many more. They are amazing!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

Love them! But I have about 20 or 25 of them already. However, will have to take a peek!

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to Henri Jean

I just recently purchased "Birds on a wire" and "Drippy Goo". I'm wondering about their punches that that punch in a circle. They have some beautiful designs. Anybody tried those?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dsouza

I've been curious about the circle punches too!

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Henri Jean

I like that birds on a wire. may need to get that one.

cinderella4282
Expert
cinderella4282
In response to wilbur

The circle punches are amazing!! They make perfect doily type pieces. Can make them any size between 6" to 12" in diameter.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to cinderella4282

Oh, you can make them that big? Great to know! I've been eyeing the circle punches for a while too.

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire
In response to olleharr

I'm addicted to Martha Stewart punches and have been collecting them for years. The only ones I'm still interested in have been discontinued and are selling at outrageous prices on ebay. I didn't see anything in the superstore that I don't already own, or am interested in getting.

The ones I'm not considering at the moment are the new jumbo size punches. I'm running out of room to store them. I figure Spellbinders would be a better choice for some of the larger size shapes.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Solitaire

Now I have to have the swirling lace punch. I need to stay out of the gallery!

Sunnydi
Governor
Sunnydi
In response to cinderella4282

I love the MS circle punch system. Just did a layout with one. It's in my gallery, orange in color titled Sweet Spider. I think I own 8 carts for that system, now.

Sunnydi
Governor
Sunnydi
In response to Sunnydi

Here it is:

Sweet Spider By Sunnydi

Sunnydi
Governor
Sunnydi
In response to Solitaire

• Solitaire Said:
I'm addicted to Martha Stewart punches and have been collecting them for years. The only ones I'm still interested in have been discontinued and are selling at outrageous prices on ebay. I didn't see anything in the superstore that I don't already own, or am interested in getting.

The ones I'm not considering at the moment are the new jumbo size punches. I'm running out of room to store them. I figure Spellbinders would be a better choice for some of the larger size shapes.

How do you store them all? I have a LOT also and have no room for anymore.. I'm using baskets, bins, shelves..

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sunnydi

Okay - now I think I need the circle punch system.

Tomorrow I'm shopping for Thanksgiving groceries - think I'd better start my circle punch collection too.

bonprof
Guru
bonprof
In response to Sunnydi

That is a fantastic layout. I think i'd better look into those punches also!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 11-24-13 03:19 PM
In response to bonprof

I love MS punches. I want to try the new ones that make circles and doilies!

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to Sunnydi

You've convinced me! I definitely "need" the circle punch system!

OlesyaK.
Idol
OlesyaK.
In response to dsouza

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? those circle punches don't work by themselves, it needs a system?? that's not what the picture showed!! yuck, i just bought one and haven't tried it yet..

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 11-24-13 08:53 PM
In response to OlesyaK.

I bought the circle punch set that had the system plus 3 of the shapes. It's literally still in the bag. I bought them back in...May?... and we've moved since then and I just haven't thought to open them up.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics