Username Post: Harry Potter Silhouette images on clearance        (Topic#1592715)
Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom

The Silhouette Store has tons of images on clearance this week...Lots of superheroes and HARRY POTTER images!! Some of them are as cheap as 25c each! The best part is, you don't need a Silhouette to start getting the images, you can print them from your computer n fussy cut them out! I got a BUNCH of cool stuff for less than a cup of Starbucks!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Juansmom

and even better if you have a silhouette subscription,,,,

ALL IMAGES are 50% off.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CommaHolly

Thanks Chris! I will call you the enabler!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to Henri Jean

Anytime!!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• CommaHolly Said:

ALL IMAGES are 50% off.

They were having a Black Friday type of sale, I got a bunch of images for 50% off and I don't have a subscription yet. (Just bought the cameo)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

ALL IMAGES are 50% off.

They were having a Black Friday type of sale, I got a bunch of images for 50% off and I don't have a subscription yet. (Just bought the cameo)

you want the subscription!!!!! for 20 bucks, I get 150 bucks worth of images every month,,,,,can't beat it,,,they have lower subscriptions too, if you don't need that much,,,,,,,but I spend it whether I need them or not,,,,,

Expert

• CommaHolly Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

ALL IMAGES are 50% off.

you want the subscription!!!!! for 20 bucks, I get 150 bucks worth of images every month,,,,,can't beat it,,,they have lower subscriptions too, if you don't need that much,,,,,,,but I spend it whether I need them or not,,,,,

Yes, get the subscription! Especially the $20 for $150 one...because you never know when you will need a design! I started with an unlimited subscription (which they don't offer any more) but have still felt the need for the $20 plan the last couple of years! I keep telling myself that I should stop, but then they start offering new designers that I can't pass up--last year it was Echo Park, this year it could be Simple Stories!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to HuskerMom98

I'm planning on getting one, but I wanted to figure out how to use the machine first. I could totally see myself buying a bunch of images and never bothering to use the machine (kind of like a bunch of other scrap supplies lol).

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Tina scraps

I still have $60. in my account. I am wanting to spend most of it while the images are 50% off.
Having a hard time thinking of things to get.
I have been buying like crazy, as I had over $200. in my acct not long ago! Bought lots of Christmas and winter type images, frames, backgrounds, etc.
What else??

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to ChansGram

Holly - I've missed your enabling. I kept saying i didnt need the subscription, but now you have me thinking. So if you have monthly subscription, what happens if you don't purchase the full amount of your subscription?

Expert
In response to pugs223

You have 60 days to use the credits before they disappear (except for the last month of a subscription if you do not renew, then its only 30 days).

So if your sub. starts on Jan. 1st you have until March 1st (give or take) to use the first month's credit. If you don't use all of your January credit in January, you will continue to use up the January credit in February and once the January credit runs out in Feb. then you start using the February credit.

Somewhere on the online store (if and when you have a subscription) you can find exactly when your payments will be due (if you pay monthly)/when your credits will appear in your account. They will also list your existing credits--the subscription credits and then any download cards--so you know how much of which month is in your account (and when they expire).

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:
I still have $60. in my account. I am wanting to spend most of it while the images are 50% off.
Having a hard time thinking of things to get.
I have been buying like crazy, as I had over $200. in my acct not long ago! Bought lots of Christmas and winter type images, frames, backgrounds, etc.
What else??

Birthday or calendar images? I got some Swirley things that can be cut apart for different uses, phrases. Basically I tried to think of any pics I had printed already, or situations we might have coming up, wedding, b-day, school, etc.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Juansmom

I've been looking at the images but so many of them I can do myself that I haven't bought that many I did get the money envelop love it cut 5 of them this weekend for my kids for christmas. But, so many of them I can do for myself.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics