Username Post: Has anyone used a regular photo album for project life?        (Topic#1592725)
Veteran

I have several photo albums that have 2 vertical slots and 3 horizontal slots on each page. The albums hold 300 pictures each. The slots are all 4x6 size, but I figured if I had a 3x4 photo or card i wanted to use I could just mount it on a 4x6 mat. I was just wondering if anyone had done this and how it worked out. I really want to use the albums before I buy something else, and I think it would work well. Thoughts? Thanks!

Expert
In response to GAKropper

Don't see why you couldn't! The only thing would be that if the pages are not clear/see through then you couldn't use the back side of any of the cards out there (but I found out that the official PL cards can't really be used like that anyway because one side is for horizontal and the other is for vertical). If you were wanting to use cards from Simple Stories then it would be an "issue".

Veteran
In response to HuskerMom98

I had not thought of that, but a lot of the cards I bought were MAMBI which were only one sided anyway. Good reminder though. Thanks!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics