Username Post: Free shipping!!        (Topic#1592857)
bonprof
Mayor
bonprof

Don't miss free shipping today and through the 18th. Yay. It's another great excuse to buy myself a Christmas present.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

Oh Donna - I didn't know that. Going over there now. Several punches I would love to have!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Henri Jean

Too late for me - my husband finally gave up on waiting for it and made his order on Thursday to be sure it'd be here for Christmas. And since the wishlist here doesn't remove items that have been bought for you, I won't know till Christmas morning what's safe for me to buy without duplicating.

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to aquabunny

I know... The wishlist thing use to bother me until I realized its also a way of keeping track of stuff you migjt need again.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to bonprof

Oh, I use the favorites list for that, since my wishlist has to be just a wishlist since people who aren't me buy from it (well, not "people", but a person). On a product page, next to the Wish List button is "Add to Favorites" - I use that for items I might want again, or just items that I want to remember exist.

Early Christmas afternoon, every year, I go through my actual wishlist and remove all the goodies I got to open earlier in the morning. (Also after every order I make for myself!)

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to aquabunny

Woohoo! I LOVE free shipping days!!

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to aquabunny

That's a great idea. I had'nt thought of using the favorites like that.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics