Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: finish -end of the year        (Topic#1592869)
wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur

I hope to finish printing all my 2013 pictures before the New Year. I have few events from last April that I have been putting off going through the pictures, but the time has come to finish. What "scrap related" jobs do you need to finish by the end of 2013?

Merry Christmas everyone!

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to wilbur

I have two layouts left on a baby album I made for my daughter. It is an album of my grandson's baby pictures starting with his sonogram. I've been working on this project for 3 years. I think it will make a wonderful gift.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to bonprof

A couple recipe pages, and one ornament page. We'll see if anything scrappable happens at the family Christmas gathering this coming weekend.

Frau_Cooney
Idol
Frau_Cooney
In response to bonprof

I have to prep for a crop in early January, but all my supplies, photos and albums are all in a heap because we have construction going on. Where to start?!!!

Expert
In response to Frau_Cooney

Figuring out and cutting a vinyl saying for the frames I just bought my sisters...for a Cmas present!

Otherwise, I just finished my big "want to get done soon" project at a crop last weekend--over 500 pictures from the 4th of July weekend (2 zoo trips, Chuck E Cheese, fireworks, and 2 days at a lake...) scrapped and in photo pages in an album! I had hoped to get a garden album done by now too, but that's not looking promising.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to HuskerMom98

I got a lot done this year - over 350 pages but I have at least 150-200 left to do from a lot of ports in Greece, a big stack of Egypt pages, more Italy, Bucharest, Transylvania & Dracula's castle, a lot from Budapest, grandkids birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving from this year and a month in Hawaii. Plus all the grandkid pictures sent to us this fall and summer.

I had hoped to finish them this year but the month in Hawaii slowed me down!

Now we are leaving on January 4th for a 113 day cruise and more stuff will stack on top.

Not a problem though, I don't mind the big stack, I know I will have plenty of scrapbook pages to enjoy putting together. When we are home I can scrap 4 or 5 pages a day so I will catch up!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Henri Jean

Ha!, I still haven't finished 2010!!
I estimate 2013 being done by 2016!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ChansGram

!999-2009. I am pacing myself.

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to 950nancy

I only have a few pages left that I want to get scrapped before the new year. I January I will work on layouts and my Christmas mini album from December. I am making a mini from my wedding but I don't plan on starting that until the new year either.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to crystalmorse

I have a few pages to catch up on but I'm trying to get a set of cards done for a little Christmas gift first. I'm only about half done with them.

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to AmyWho

I just want to work at a steady pace through the end of the year, and finish all my challenges!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to wilbur

I just want to make a gift card holder/card for my sons birthday in Jan.

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to anda11

Over achievers! Y'all are making me look bad. It is all y'alls fault. I want to finish scrapbooking all of the pictures of my mother (before I die) and let me tell you, she jumped in front of a camera at every opportunity. I am up to the year 1972. Awful quility pictures. So I took a break. (FOR MONTHS) So I need to get back and finish it. I have made most of my Chrisstmas presents...Decorated birdhouses. And am doing a banner for my mantles. All I need is to add the ribbon and I am done.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to southgirl

Ha! ...1972,1999,2009,10,2013 .... you all have me laughing! Spoken like true scrapbookers!! Love you all, Merry Christmas!!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:

lol this is me. I just started 2010. I am a slow scrapper.

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:

I have some 2012 pages that still need to be done! I haven't scrapbooked all of my 2012 Christmas pix yet and don't have any of my 2013 pix done. I'm feeling very inadequate!

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to southgirl

Southgirl - this Arkansan loves that you used "ya'll" in your post! What state are you from?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dsouza

I miss the days when scrapbook.com used to put the city and state under our avatars. That was really nice! Wish they would do that again. For those that didn't want it displayed, they could opt out.

Pink Spoonbill
Mayor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:

Oh good a kindred spirit!!! I'm still doing 2009 cruise and have four more waiting.

I have one double to do to make my goal for the year challenge. I'm determnined to make it.

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to Pink Spoonbill

I'm not planning on getting anything else done this year. I was proud of myself for making and actually mailing my Christmas cards this year. I do have some goals for next year (see Henri's thread!), but I'm about done for this year. I'll be lucky to get in there to play one or two more days before the end of the month. I really need to quit my job so I have more time to scrapbook!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics