Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: 2014 Scrapbook Goals        (Topic#1592879)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

1. To catch up pages not finished in 2013

2. To complete pages for photos in 2014

3. To get the last 20 scrapbooks scanned and printed in Shutterfly.

4. To make all our favorite food dishes, photograph them and make a scrapbook of favorite recipes, scan them and then have them printed for family Christmas presents next year. There will be a lot of family photos in the book too!

5. To learn to digi-scrap with Photoshop!

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to Henri Jean

You are making me tired, Henri Jean!

Expert

1) To get caught back up to where I'm 2-4 months behind real life (or less, then I can work on a Disney album of trips when I was young).

2) Make some fun & cute projects/gifts using the full capabilities of my Cameo.

2.1) Make some fun & cute gifts for my sisters using my Cameo...before the week before Cmas...

3) Stop spending so much money on scrappy supplies...one can only hope!

Pink Spoonbill
Mayor
Pink Spoonbill
In response to HuskerMom98

Really??? I'm not even finished with my 2013 goals and you want me to make a list for 2014. LOL!!!

I would like to:

1. Finish the Gulf Coast Road Trip Album.
2. Finish the Caribbean Cruise Album from 2009.
3. Use up as much SB paper so I don't have to ship it.
4. Start and (hopefully finish) the Caribbean Cruise Album for 2010.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Pink Spoonbill

I just added another to my list - I want to learn to digi scrap in 2014 for our trips.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur

2014 goals

1. I want to catch up past years - like the last 10years. I have some pages done and some to do so I'll be figuring that out.

2. make my stamp and punches catalog. I have this started and everything is sorted and put in numbered drawers (I bought stamps on clearance today at JoAnns, yea!!!)

3. try not to buy paper - I have tons and love it all!!! I would really like to make a dent in all my supplies.

4. use my cricut more

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to wilbur

Hmmmm...I think I skipped goals for 2013. So for 2014 I'd like to

1) scrap the pictures I currently have printed

2) Print and organize pictures from whatever year I last printed- present

3) actually send the cards I've made and exchanged with my card club

4) Use my stash and buy based on need vs on a whim based on what looks pretty and shiney

And

5) Take a trip to FL to attend sale at Henri's if she decides to go all digi and get rid of her paper supplies

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to pugs223

For 2014:
1. Get remodeling album caught up to where we are right now.
2. Start dad's memory album (I know I won't finish it in 2014).
3. Try to do a little scrapping at least 2 times a week (more if possible).
4. Maybe find some friends to scrap with. Both sister-in-laws always busy, so I would like to meet some scrappy friends to at least meet with 1 time a month.
5. Reorganize our pictures and come up with a better way to store them (the boxes are not working for me).

Edited by lifethroughalens on 12-18-13 05:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to lifethroughalens

Laughing Peg. Actually I would like to digi scrap my travel stuff but still use paper and adhesive for the grandkids and family stuff.

I seriously need to quit buying so many papers and embellies!

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 12-18-13 05:54 PM

Goals for this year:
1. Get caught up with my daughter's highschool album. She is a sophomore and I have most of her freshmen pictures scrapped.
2. Finish up my oldest daughters softball album, not to far off from this.
3. Get homemade birthday cards to all my sisters (5 of them) on time to them for each of their birthday's!
4. Attend 2 scrapbook weekend retreats with my friend.
5. Decrease the amount of patterned paper i buy!! ((I L-O-V-E patterned paper.)

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to ckair

My goals:
1. Finish assorted pages prior to 2013 (there are not a lot of these)
2. Complete 2013 including 2 trips to Cozumel and the holidays.
3. Make a scrapbook of my soon to be grandson who is turning 4 on December 29.
4. Get my soon to be DIL set up i a PL book for the first year of marriage to my son.
5. Finish my Christmas Ornament book.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to ckair

I have to add to mine:
#5. for me in 2014, don't print so many pictures per event. I know vacations and reunions will take lots of pictures but I always overdo the pictures. I already have Thanksgiving 2013 done because I only printed enough pictures for 2 pages -- it's a good feeling!

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to wilbur

For me I'm hopping to get two of three heritage albums of both of my paternal grandparents done. I'm just starting to get on to my mother's side of the family heritage album going. I hope to get my animal scrapbook done too.
I'm also thinking of getting another scrapbook album and putting all my family Christmas in that album.

I'm thinking of getting another We R' Memories Album. I like the 3 D rings better then the post bond album. Because they are easier to change around if you need too. I'll be ordering some more of the page protectors.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to justartguy007

I have a very important one to do. It started when Dave was in the hospital & our house started flooding. THankfully we causght it right away. Then a couple months ago Dave started a fire in our bathroom. lol My scraproom is next to the bath. I realized that all of my heritage pics & memorabilia, genealogy stuff, our family pics & memorabilia was next to the bathroom wall so I moved them all to another bedroom for safety. I knew that I would be heartsick if I lost all of them. I am going to start scanning everything including memorabilia & put on a photo site & a cd too. I had been scanning my heritage ones to put on ancestry.com but I have thousands of heritage & thousands of our family too so that is what I am starting as soon as I get done with the end of the year. Good thread hon

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I'm really working on scanning projects too Linda. I have been putting it off but next year it will get done. To many keepsakes and memories that need to be preserved in case of a disaster!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Sorry to add to your list hon. lol

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to anda11

IF and it's a big IF i do any photo projects for 2014 it will be a small one. i have so many projects from this year to finish it's rideiculous.

I'll keep the ink cartidge and phtoto paper companies in business for a while

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to cescrapper

1. Get caught up on current photos (I'm about a year behind)
2. Finish dh's police album
3. Finish ds' Air Force album
4. Get back to doing my childhood photos
5. Start dh's ancestry album
6. Stay caught up on my new grandchild's album. He or she is due in June, so if I stay on top of it, this could be do-able!

I'm not going to make any goals about not purchasing paper or anything because I know that won't happen!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Mary W.

You are right Mary - any goals I make restricting my purchasing won't happen. But there are things I really want to get accomplished.

What makes me sad is that if I took the time I spent on the computer and put them into scrapping - everything would be done!

I really need to pick and choose what I do on the computer a little better. I need to quit stopping every 5 minutes to check scrapbook.com because if something is there now - it will still be there in an hour! Easier said than done. Especially when I've posted layouts - can't helping peeking every 5 minutes!

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof

My goal is to not spend so much money on scrapbook supplies. I really need to work on it.

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics