Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What new product tops your 2013 list        (Topic#1592925)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I discovered the enamel dots! They look so much like brads on the page and so much easier to use! And no bulk from the prongs on the back!

I know there are times I will still use brads, like for the center of flowers but I'm am just loving the enamel dots. They are great for accents everywhere! Must go to the superstore and find more colors!

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24
In response to Henri Jean

I have not used those, but I use a lot of rhinestone really just bling.

Edited by Grammy24 on 12-21-13 01:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to Grammy24

When you mentioned the enamel dots I had to check them out! Oh I like them they'll make great embellies and flower centers! Thanks for recommending them!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to AuntyT

I've been taking college classes, so I haven't really had time to keep up on the new stuff! I'll definitely be following this thread to find out what is new! Hoping to get a lot of scrapping done during my holiday break!

I had to look up the enamel dots. I have a pkg of those!! I think they're really cool, but I have "A" (as in only one, a single pkg) and I keep thinking I might "need them for something better later." Maybe I should order another pkg or 12!!

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to justowen

resin flowers !!!! love these on my pages!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to danielle1975

Use the dots - they are showing up everywhere - on line, in the stores - and several companies are making them.

I am like you with papers I love - just don't want to use them because I won't find the same papers again once they discontinue them. And then I might find a better layout and I won't have the paper anymore! Paper patterns just discontinue so fast.

But the enamel dots - I don't expect them to be discontinued any time soon.

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24

I have never gotten in the copic markers. I am so envious of things I see that are colored with them. But I am afraid That would be a waste of money for me. I just need to use what I am fortunate enough to have.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Grammy24

I had to have some copics and I think fear ran high for me. I was not good with crayons with a child and sure I wouldn't be much better coloring with copics. Just never even opened them.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom

I've seen those enamel dots, need some!! Want some.

Copics, would love to have some, but they are so expensive, then I'd need stamps, and it grows and grows. I'd need ten shades of each color, sigh.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to rockmom

I don't know how new they are but my favorite new toys were banner punches. I collected quite a few this year and I love them!!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to olleharr

Cool, Lisa. BTW, I love your LOS. So cute.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to rockmom

I don't have any banner punches and need to get some. I love the way they look on layouts!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Definitely my Cameo, it arrived about a week and a half ago and I've been having a great time with it.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to aquabunny

Banner punches?? I am sure I need those!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to ChansGram

Oh, and AB, I am glad you are enjoying your new machine!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I never got any copics yet so they would be my new product that I would want to get.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to anda11

Liquid Pearls! I love that product. I don't think that I'll ever buy a flat back pearl again.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Crafting Marfa

oh yea, enamel dots are the perfect bling substitute for boy pages!! they are soo perfect! I bought about 10 different packs at the superstore and love them!

I want to get some inka gold and play with that a little - it's another new trend that is not really catching, the waxes add a nice gleam and shine but they are way messy.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to OlesyaK.

Off to check out banner punches!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

I found these! Are there other banner shapes you can get besides the triangle?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics