Page 1 of 190 
Username Post: Jan.~March secret sisters new round (closed for this round)        (Topic#1592947)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact me and I will decide. I want new people to sign up and have fun in the swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum each month for three months, I have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will officially begin on jan. 2, 2014

3. When sign-ups are closed (Jan. 2) I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometime on Jan. 2

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month). If you are planning on sending out one big box in replace of two boxes (combining the 25.00 to make up a 50.00 box) you have to get your little sister's okay for that and the shipping costs you save should be passed on to your little sister. If you send on free shipping day, your shipping costs that you would have spent should be added into the gift. I want everyone to feel spoiled and to get the same amount that they are sending out...just to keep it fair and fun for all!

IMPORTANT: You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.

Never hesitate to pm me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.

MAILING Deadlines Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: January 15, February 15 and March 15. The reveal date is the 15th so you can reveal on here or in your last box. I will wait till the end of the month to post list to give people 15 days for box to arrive. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!

To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
Any other scrapping sites that you would love to get items from? If so, do you have a wish list there?
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook related?
Are you willing to send to an international sister?

Thanks for looking at the swap and can't wait to get started!

1. Sharon Elise
2. Kimberly
3. Janie
4. Andrea
5. Amy
6. Crystal
7. Shana
8. Deanna
9. Jennifer
10. Tonya
11. Tina M.
12. Tina N.
13. Rachel
14. Imelda
15. Sixta
16. Tres
17. Suzette
18. Pink #2
19. Rosita

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to thinkpink22

Oh look im first pink i am in

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to babigirl

Sign me up

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Charisma3103

I am in.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to andrea m

This could be fun. I would like to join, please.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-24-13 09:36 AM
In response to crafty mom of 5

I'm going to follow along this round. Pink let me know if you really need me to round out a pair. Going to be busy with my class.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to vawm

I plan to hang out with you all again this round.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to scrapbrarian

Sent in my survey Sweet Pink

Merry Christmas ladies

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Charisma3103

Jci ladies

tinadn
tinadn 45
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies. I an still deciding if I will join or just follow along.

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to tinadn

Thank you for letting me join!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to crystalmorse

It will be fun to have some new ladies chatting along.

all you undecided ladies should join us this round. you know you want to.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to andrea m

I am in again of course!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Drayia

Thanks for allowing me to join! I think this should be lots of fun!

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to crafty mom of 5

Count me in on this round. Kimberly I will get my survey to you in couple of days. Welcome to the sisters who are new!

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to dniemeier

I will re join this round

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

Bump

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to thinkpink22

Hi Crystal and Amy. It's nice to see new faces. I haven't joined in awhile, but I'm an old timer and I just come by to chat. In fact, I think I'm the only original left.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Deb-doodle

This round will be a year I have been doing this swap. wow what fun it has been to swap and get to know everyone.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to andrea m

I will join and send in the survey shortly.... I have plenty of time to shop and get on here to chat with ladies while doing school work..harder to do those handmade swaps that require a lot of time...lol.
I have been around for ages and a lot of these ladies on this thread can vouch that I am a good swapper and hostess.

Page 1 of 190 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics