January is when we rest and enjoy the memories made in December. It's time to scrap those Christmas photos while everything is fresh on our minds. So we're making our January red, green and metallic gold. So share those wonderful December times.
1. Use all three colors - Red, Green and Metallic Gold. You can use as many colors as you wish, just so these three are included. You can use any shade from almost pink to lime green. Gold needs to be metallic or glitter, but not just the color.
2. Any size of layout, digi or paper, one or 2-pages are allowed.
3. Only one layout per person can be submitted for voting. Can be digi, cards or any size layout.
4. You MUST allow public embedding to be entered into the challenge.
5. You can only upload new layouts from January 1st until January 31st, 2014 at 5pm GMT/9am PST (sb.com time). Open to new entries anytime during the month.
6. PLEASE LINK THE PRODUCTS USED ON YOUR LAYOUT - it's great to find out what lovely products you have used.
7. Only when the challenge has been closed, PM me the numbers of your favorite 3 layouts. The layout with the most votes, wins!
8. Do not vote for yourself as you will get a vote from me for pm-ing yours.
9. Try to leave comments on the layouts entered in the challenge ... everyone needs a little love.
10. Have fun!
Twist - Include a plant - tree, holy, pine needles, poinsettia if doing a Christmas theme - you get the idea - anything representing a living plant.
[url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/digital/4101073.html][img]http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/public/4101073_5_245907.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/digital/4101073.html]Susi and Herb, Christmas 2013[/url] By [url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/digital/4101073.html]PamStewart.Iowa[/url]
View Challenge Here: January Colour Challenge - Closed and Voting