Username Post: Hey All!        (Topic#1592997)
Niki8130
Veteran
Niki8130

Hi everyone Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Niki been scrapping for 13 years. Just searching the web for scrappy stuff and came across this forum.

I live in San Joe, CA with my daughter who is 13 and my husband.(Hubby is my daughter's step- dad but he is dad)

I scrap mostly my daughter. I am currently working on 2009. I started using SMASH albums to scrap this year and I love them!!! Love that all the pages are connected together already and I just have to work out what to put in them. My older albums were 12x12 and are so big and bulky. I am thinking of going back and maybe eventually making them all SMASH albums.

That's me in a nut shell. Looking forward to scrapping with you all!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Niki8130

Hi Niki - I'm Henri (Female) and I'm in Florida. I used to live in San Jose - my oldest son was born in the San Jose hospital and my youngest was born at Good Samaritan.

I know what you mean about the scrapbooks getting bulky. I've dealt with it by scanning my pages and now I'm having them printed. I can get 6" of scrapbooks pages in 1" of space now! I love it.

Keeping the originals of absolute favorites, may even frame a few and making gifts for people of some of the originals.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Henri Jean

Hi Niki, welcome!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ChansGram

Welcome Niki.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 12-27-13 09:18 PM
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Hi Niki! Glad you found us. Welcome!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to Vae

Welcome aboard, Niki! Glad to have you. Hope you will come and play in the challenges, too.

I'm a Cal native and graduated San Jose State back in the stone tablet days, lol!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to NMscrapper

Hi -- glad to see a new face!! Welcome n have fun!!

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to Juansmom

Hi Niki, welcome to SB.com!!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to rubymillerand

Welcome......I am Samantha. I live in New Brunswick Canada but I am in Florida for 4 months a year.

I have been scrapping since 2010 and it's just me and DH.

Have fun here. Everyone here is so helpful.

bonprof
Idol
bonprof
In response to Henri Jean

Hi Nicki!
Welcome. This is a wonderful place. My name is Donna and Ive been scrapbooking since 2003. I like the 12 x 12 size, but am also trying a smash book for stuff that doesn't work into the album. Cant wait to see your work!

Grammy24
Veteran
Grammy24
In response to Niki8130

Hi Niki, I am Hazel from Ky. Grammy on this forum. I am not around much but I would like to be here more. I have found everyone so friendly. So welcome and share with us, we love to see your pages!!!

GingerH
Diva
GingerH
In response to Grammy24

Hi Niki, I am new to this thread too. Been off site for a while but coming back. I have got to get my books done. lol

welcome!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to GingerH

Welcome Niki from a Brit (Rosey) too. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics