Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: stash building...        (Topic#1593007)
Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom

So what items did you get for the holidays that will build your stash?? Did you get items on your wish list or something totally off your radar?? Or like me, get no scraps stuff at all?? I wanna hear!

I only asked for the adhesives this year and got none!! I did go to Ms the day after Christmas and make up for that...I bought the atg refill I needed desperately, then somehow 5 or 6 paper stacks & 5 kits FELL into my cart...a Christmas miracle to be sure!

How about you??

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Juansmom

Bill got me a really nice computer that folds around and turns into a tablet. However, its a bit larger than I can carry around so we may exchange it. Going to look at computers tomorrow to make a decision if this is what I want or not.

I may end up swapping it for 2 computers - a laptop for desk use (like I have now only its dying) and a Kindle Fire HDX that I can throw in my purse for a tablet instead of trying to combine the two in one computer.

The new one is just too big to to really work as a tablet for me.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Henri Jean

my dh got me a dremel tool some chipboard pieces and these items.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Juansmom

I got myself $300 worth of new punches: cm, ek success and ms! Also some paper and adhesives. I'm getting ready to stock my new scrap room Feb 1st!!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to bonprof

Wow! I wanna see all those punches!!
I got nothing, as we don't exchange adult gifts, but I buy all year long, so no biggie.
But I did order 9 pp pads from here the week before Christmas and also got 3 more from Ms a couple weeks ago!

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to ChansGram

I got a couple of nesties that I wanted, a couple of Christmas punches, a couple of dies, some stickles, and ATG refills. Yesterday, I got myself a couple of TH stencils and some Bo Bunny stamps.

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to AmyWho

I got a gift card to Michaels....but nothing else.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to southgirl

I was going to ask what everyone got for Christmas!

Henri, a computer, wonderful! I'm sort of wishing I has asked my hubby to get me a Cameo. He would like getting anything electronic!

I did get 3 MS punches, 6 stamps, a Spellbinders die set and $25,gift card to M's. Pretty cool since hubby really has no idea what a Punch Around the Page does!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

Wow! Lots of neat scrap things here!

Wondering where you were Vicki - haven't seen you on the boards lately.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Cute stuff, Andrea! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

No scrappy stuff here, not even a gift card. I think it's a first!! But.....I have way too much stash so it's all good.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Luvmyfam

I bought my own cause no one knows a thing about scrapbooking around here. Got some new dies and a couple of new punches to replace some oldies I had. I am totally loving my new Spellbinders snowflake dies!! They're beautiful!
Spellbinders - Shapeabilities Collection - Die Cutting and Embossing Templates - 2013 Snowflake Pendant

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to olleharr

I bought my own too! I got myself some Lawn Fawn grab bags and some of the Studio Calico 'Bundled Up' collection that I fell in love with.....

nanof8 
Resident
In response to kiyawinn

I got a new camera it has 50x zoom. Also I got a set of dies.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to nanof8

I bought my self a silhouette cameo, and then at Christmas my dslr quit working so now I have to think about a new camera

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Sneezy1956

I got the light blue cricut E from Walmart that had $100 digital content.

I also got 2 heat embossing guns, and a pink tool box that I love.

I also bought myself a TON of wood veneers off of Facebook group.....I got a ton. I also bought myself a tiny attacher and some paper and 2 new albums.

I feel I got more than I need. I am going to a 3 day crop on January 3rd here in Florida and I can't wait to use my new toys.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to PhotobearSam

Ohhh...such yummy stuff!! We all should be REALLY productive in 2014!

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to Juansmom

I bought oodles of Prima flowers and butterflies, Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz charms, gorgeous paper...I can't remember everything. I spent about $120.00 US for stuff worth like $ 400.00 US, so I feel really good about it :-D

Edited by Crafting Marfa on 12-29-13 08:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Crafting Marfa

Ooohhh - lots of new goodies.

I went to Joanne's last night. Terri (pink spoonbill) is my enabler because she does beautiful things with punches and whenever she uses a new punch in one of her layouts - I HAVE to have that punch.

Anyway, was in Joanne's and had some cardstock (have to buy my cardstock in person to see shade, everything else I can order on line or buy in person - doesn't matter).

I noticed punches were 30% and 40% off so I put the $29.95 deco fan Martha Stewart Punch around the page set and the $29.95 Cherish punch around the page set. Also Martha Stewart.

Put one other set, forget what it was now and a few other misc. punches.

Then I was ready to pay and she didn't know if she had something she was buying already at home. I told her, "I don't have that problem since I use the Scrap Stash iphone app. I know all the tools and dies and cartridges I already own so I don't buy them twice.

Here, I'll show you how it works:

I held my iphone up to my package with the deco fan punch and corner set and it clearly told me that I had it already in my stash at home.

Then I held it to the Cherish and the little box came up that told me it was in my stash at home.

I nearly bought both of them again. Guess the app doesn't work if I don't use it!

So glad I showed her how it worked or I would have bought them again.

She said I must have really loved those two punch sets if I was willing to buy them twice!

creater1
Diva
creater1

• Henri Jean Said:
Ooohhh - lots of new goodies.

I went to Joanne's last night. Terri (pink spoonbill) is my enabler because she does beautiful things with punches and whenever she uses a new punch in one of her layouts - I HAVE to have that punch.

Anyway, was in Joanne's and had some cardstock (have to buy my cardstock in person to see shade, everything else I can order on line or buy in person - doesn't matter).

I noticed punches were 30% and 40% off so I put the $29.95 deco fan Martha Stewart Punch around the page set and the $29.95 Cherish punch around the page set. Also Martha Stewart.

Put one other set, forget what it was now and a few other misc. punches.

Then I was ready to pay and she didn't know if she had something she was buying already at home. I told her, "I don't have that problem since I use the Scrap Stash iphone app. I know all the tools and dies and cartridges I already own so I don't buy them twice.

Here, I'll show you how it works:

I held my iphone up to my package with the deco fan punch and corner set and it clearly told me that I had it already in my stash at home.

Then I held it to the Cherish and the little box came up that told me it was in my stash at home.

I nearly bought both of them again. Guess the app doesn't work if I don't use it!

So glad I showed her how it worked or I would have bought them again.

She said I must have really loved those two punch sets if I was willing to buy them twice!

I would love to see what she does with her punches. Henri can you direct me to her creations.
I was just starting to get rid of punches but now feel that I should check this out before getting rid my my extensive collection. TIA

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to creater1

Pink Spoonbill - she does 2 page layouts - lots of travel layouts. Here's are really pretty and she has inspired me to use my punches a lot more! I really love her work. They aren't over the top frilly and fancy, they are just really attractive and appealing without overpowering the photos.

Here is one of hers that I love!

Oak Alley Plantation, LA By Pink Spoonbill

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics