Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: January Design Seeds Challenge        (Topic#1593063)
beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear

Back by popular request from the players. The 2014 Design Seeds Color Challenge. Basically, it's an open ended color challenge where the rule is simply that you have to include EVERY color in the palette in some way on your project. See forum discussion for details View Challenge Here: November Design Seeds Challenge Basically, it's an open ended color challenge where the rule is simply that you have to include EVERY color in the palette in some way on your project. It's easy play - no pressure, no voting. It's a low impact forum! Just post by the end of the month and we'll see what happens. Winner is determined by random.org. Challenge Icon is November's winner.

View Challenge Here: January Design Seeds Challenge

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

This month's inspiration:
[url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/other/4 102819.html]

Optional twist: I don't know about you but 2013 just seemed to fly past. 2014 is a new year so for this month create a layout about slowing down (how you interprete this is completely up to you

Your Beautiful work:

Snow Play By Justowen

On the job.. By Ajsophios62

3. *
Home By Lgtaylor100

Edited by beck_bear on 01-30-14 02:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charris449
Expert
Charris449
In response to beck_bear

I'd like to join.

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to Charris449

Hi Becky.. I'm in .

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to ajsophios62

welcome aboard ladies

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to beck_bear

Hi Everyone.

I'm going to try REALLY hard to be BACK for 2014. My daddy passed away a few days before Thanksgiving, and things are finally settling back down to normal.

I'll be working on some of the last of my Darling Nephew's first year photos and beginning his second year book this year. I'm going to need lots of inspiration to get these finished up!

I'm in here!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to GentlewoodFarms

I'd like to join again.

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to lgtaylor100

welcome aboard ladies

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to beck_bear

Here is my lo for this challenge. Yesterday, I received my sb.com order I made using my Christmas gc from dh. One of the kits had owls!! I just had to use them for my lo for this challenge.

Snow Play By Justowen

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to beck_bear

Hi Beck

I've just uploaded my LO but I think I've gone a bit wrong in the colors. Can you have a look, and let me know if I need to do another LO. I think I went more tans than creams..

cheers Angela

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to ajsophios62

• ajsophios62 Said:
Hi Beck

I've just uploaded my LO but I think I've gone a bit wrong in the colors. Can you have a look, and let me know if I need to do another LO. I think I went more tans than creams..

cheers Angela

it's good just as long as you have all the shades in there at some point then it works

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

front page is updated

Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days. Last Saturday I hurt my back by twisting in the wrong direction. AFter a couple of days of ice/heat and over the counter meds, my husband finally made me go to the hospital Tuesday night (he had to drive me since I couldn't even turn my head). They took xrays and thought I had a fracture or broke my back so sent me via ambulance on a stretcher to Edmonton (3 hrs away). When we arrived, my surgery team was waiting. I had more xrays taken (that way the surgueon could see exactly what was going on. . .good news not broken or fractured!!!!! I did however twist my 1 2 and 3rd vertebrae together so it's a hot mess

needless to say no scrapping for me for atleast 2 weeks. I am on ALOT of medication though so I am not able to sit without being in a lot of pain so for the next couple of weeks I will be on here sporatically, the best way to get a hold of me is to pm me as those notifications goes to my email and then i can get back to you as fast as possible. My mom is flying up tonight to take care of my son (as it hurts to pick him up) which will hopefully help me heal faster. Thank you for your understanding and will talk with you all soon. Hope you are all doing well

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

jci, I am doing much better (only needs meds twice a day rather than 6 times a day)

hoping to get back into scrapping soon, hope you are all doing well

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

jci, doing a little better, still on meds 4 times a day so still doing a lot of sleeping but was actually able to scrap today

hope everyone is well

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to beck_bear

Good Morning!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to justowen

Odd...the challenge thing says there are 4 entries, but I don't see them...I only see my lo and one other that is out for publication. I'm not sure why I'm not seeing them. I would love to comment on everyone's lo's, so if you can direct me to them, I would be most appreciative!

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to justowen

• justowen Said:
Odd...the challenge thing says there are 4 entries, but I don't see them...I only see my lo and one other that is out for publication. I'm not sure why I'm not seeing them. I would love to comment on everyone's lo's, so if you can direct me to them, I would be most appreciative!

i'm not sure why the entries are not showing

front page updated

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to beck_bear

Home By Lgtaylor100

Here's my entry.

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to lgtaylor100

front page is updated

will get february's challenge up tonight

beck_bear
Diva
beck_bear
In response to beck_bear

february's challenge is now up: http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics