Username Post: Roller Derby Stuff???        (Topic#1593185)
Niki8130
Veteran
Niki8130

My 13 year old daughter is on the junior roller derby team in our area. I am looking for Roller Derby or Roller skating stuff. I am a paper scrapper. Someone showed me a digit kit, at another site, that had roller skating stuff in it that was really cute. But I have no idea what to do with a digit kit and I really like my paper scrapping.
So has anyone seen any cute roller skating or derby stuff. A lot of the stickers I can find are bumper stickers.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Niki8130

I've seen some recently and don't know where. Will search some of my old familiar online haunts for you and see if I can figure out where I saw them.

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to Henri Jean

I don't do digi stuff either, but is it something you can print and make your own embellishments with the graphic? You could probably also get graphics from googling images of roller derby.

Maybe you could somehow combine stuff from another sport with roller skating stuff. I don't think I've ever seen anything specifically for roller derby. But then again, I haven't looked either!

I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Mary W.

I just went to ebay and typed in Roller skating scrapbook and came up with a few things. Nice die cut skates and things that say, "keep on rolling". Actually several things that would probably work.

Now going to look somewhere else.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Henri Jean

Found one cute thing on a site that really isn't a competitor here, since all they sell are overlays but still, I feel better sending you a pm so look for it.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Niki8130

I don't do digi either, but I have used images I found on line, printed them on cardstock and made my own embellies. Sometimes that is the best way to find what you actually have in mind.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics