Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: Looking back on 2013 challenge!        (Topic#1593199)
thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa

This is an easy one since you don't have to make anything new

Go to your gallery, review what you made in 2013, pick your favorite project and post it here and let the rest of us enjoy your fabulousness

I love going through my projects and see what I've made in the past, but I rarely do it unless I'm showing someone else something so this is a chance to go back and love our work a little more.

1 project per player (can be what ever, card, LO, other stuff, just as long as you posted it here in 2013)
Post until January 15th
Vote for your top 3 projects, and get a vote for voting, by pm to me 16-18th and I'll set up a poll with the top projects and we'll vote a winner which gets a RAK from my stash.

Alright, who's in?

Here is an example from me, I think this is my favourite from my 2013 projects, I created this in May 2013:
Little darling By Thorbsa

Participants:
1. Flower Shoppe By Lgtaylor100

2. Alaska Cruise 2013 pg.1 By Lauri D

3. Dream.... (Scraps of Darkness) By MarciLB

4. Summer Time By Arteshamac

5. Baby Ciera By Hhat419

6. Believe By Swonders

7. Old Brick House, Biloxi, MS By Pink Spoonbill

8. 2013 September Round Robin Team 1 Week 2 By Ladybing Tammy

9. A smile and A Pose By Sewflake

10. Friends By Nannyfeb

11. yesteryear By Happy Go Lucky

12. Grandma at 16 By KatieJo

13. daisy By YourScrapAttack

14. My Brothers and I By Charris449

15. Tebowing By NMscrapper

16. Pure Adoration By Denayc

17. 1930 Iquitos, Peru By Boricuapr

18. Best Friends By OlesyaK.

19. 4 generation family By Tinadn

Edited by thorbsa on 01-13-14 02:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to thorbsa

Do you just repost. I have a similar challenge that I am hosting which is January Your Own Favorite work where you make a layout of your favorites. This sounds like fun too but let me know if you just repost.

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa
In response to lgtaylor100

You just repost.

You go through your gallery and choose your favourite LO from 2013 and let the rest of us admire it to It's just "a best of 2013" thread, no making new ones.

Hope it doesn't cross your challenge, if it does, I'll take this one down.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to thorbsa

No it really doesn't because mine involves making a new one of your own favorite work. I'll join this one too.

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa

Awesome

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to thorbsa

I can do this! We will be traveling all month, so I can't create anything new. But I CAN do this, lol! Thanks for hosting!

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to NMscrapper

url=http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 4027357.html][/url] Flower Shoppe By Lgtaylor100

Here's my very favorite of the year.

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa

Thanks for joining
NMscrapper, look forward to seeing your 2013 fav

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to thorbsa

I'm in! This sounds cool! I'm off to browse my gallery. Happy/Scrappy New Year!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to Lauri D

I would like to play, please and thank you.

Lauri D
Diva
Lauri D
In response to arteshamac

I looked through my gallery and I think this is my favorite LO of 2013. I put so much time and thought into the opening LO of my brother & SIL's Alaskan Cruise album. Making miniture shaped state that look like the state flags & the globe w/ mini pics from their cruise.

Alaska Cruise 2013 pg.1 By Lauri D

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Lauri D

I want in too please. Love to look at others work and will be fun to see their favorites.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Sassy Suzi

Oh this looks like fun, I'll play!

Off to browse my gallery!

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to SonjaC

I'm in! cant wait to see everyone's own favs!!!

This was smack in the middle of 2013....My fav since I was determined to ignore my lack of patience and make a rosette and also-who can resist a sleeping baby especially when it's your g-son?!..TFL-again!

Dream.... (Scraps of Darkness) By MarciLB

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to MarciLB

Summer Time By Arteshamac
Here's my favorite layout of 2013. I had such a blast playing with the vibrant colors and papers in this kit. Of course, the photos of my ds are so fun that they make me wish I running through a sprinkler system. LOL!

hhat419
Pro
hhat419

I'd like to join My favorite project of 2013 is a simple LO I did of my daughter Ciera's extra professional pictures I had laying around.

Baby Ciera By Hhat419

swonders
Diva
swonders

I'm in! Great idea/challenge as it gives us a chance to look back on 2013.

This is one of my all time favorite LOs. First, I had not been scrapbooking for about 1 1/2 years. I had lost my mojo. Then I did this page and I was hooked again. The picture, well, my girls thought I was dumb for asking them to take it this way,(hence the expression on their faces) but it turned out to be one of our favorite Christmas pictures from 2012. Then I scrapped it, and it really got me back into my scrapbooking mojo. And I am thankful for that because when I am scrapbooking, I am in my happy place. (and now that I am saying this, I think I've found my topic for my BOM challenge, LOL)

Believe By Swonders

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to swonders

I remember that one Artesha!!!! (like your new avi!) but what is really nice about this favs challenge is that you cant see all of everyone's work so we get to catch some of what is missed....
can you tell I am enjoying this so far!!!!!

thorbsa
Idol
thorbsa
In response to MarciLB

• MarciLB Said:
what is really nice about this favs challenge is that you cant see all of everyone's work so we get to catch some of what is missed....

I totally agree! That's what I love about this, it's a "Best of" from our work from a whole year, and I love to read all the various reasons you chose the projects you all have submitted because we love our work for so many different reasons, that may not always be obvious to the rest, and we get to appreciate each other work for those reasons to

Sometimes we simply outdone ourselves and did an unexpectedly awesome LO (you all know what I'm talking about, sometimes nothing works, sometimes all the stuff just clicks), sometimes we know we challenged ourselves, tried something new, learned a new technique or something, sometimes we did something sentimental or something special for us, sometimes we did something funny or sometimes there is just no reason, something is more awesome than the rest of the stuff we do

I love all the LOs so far, thanks for submitting and keep them coming!

I've updated the first post with the submissions so far

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to MarciLB

I totally agree with you, Marci. Thanks for the compliment on my new avi. New hair style for a New Year!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics