The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another...) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them!
Here's what to do to enter:
1. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with a supply item (or two, or three) that you've hoarded for at least a year. Your hoarded 'supply' could be anything - embellishment, paper, an old Cricut cartridge you bought, but never used.
2. Post your project here for us to cheer you and clap you on the back!
3. List or link the hoarded items you used with your post so we can go search our stash for them!
**Enter as many times and as often as you like, this is an open challenge with no sign-ups necessary!
** Optional Twist: (For bragging rights really...)***
We're having multiple twists for January, call it our January clean-up!
1. Trims: Use up those last bits of trim you have left at the bottom of your stash. Bonus kudos for using multiple on one project!
2. Embellishments: Finish off those packs of embellishments with one or two pieces left in them! How many packs can you finish off in one project?
3. Paper Pieces: Dig out that scrap stash and use up some of those paper pieces and scraps you have taking up space! How creative can YOU be with them??
4. BUDGET: This is the biggie (Thank you Amanda for the idea!) For the month of January, challenge yourself NOT to spend ANY scrappy money on new, non-essential items! (Cardstock, glue, etc don't count) Can you do it? I know that'll be a BIG challenge for me!
View Challenge Here: January HOARDERS Challenge: Start 2014 Off RIGHT!