Username Post: Uncluttered Scraproom        (Topic#1593335)
New Kid On the Block

I am taking the organizing "class" to clean up and organize my scrapbooking studio. I have looked through many of the images in the gallery of different layouts of rooms and space. I find myself drawn to the rooms that have everything out of sight and color-coordinated. I want an attractive, well-lit and peaceful room to work in. I have such a hoge-poge of furniture, shelves and containers. I have a good-sized bedroom for my space. I just wondered if anyone knows of a storage system or furniture that doesn't break me. Some of the Martha Steward items are great but I don't have that kind of money, even Ikea is a stretch. Are there creative ways of storing things attractively and clutter-free? I am more inspired when I am not looking at stuff hanging and stacked everywhere. I have a rather large closet with a rod. Would love if you sent photos of ideas or whatever.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to kathy amstutz

I bought the cubes at Michael's when they were 40- 50% off.I didn't buy them all at once, and actually waited until I had a stack of the boxes before putting them together. They have many different types. Scraproom 9-29-13 By Rosita

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to kathy amstutz

I bought the cubes at Michael's when they were 40- 50% off.I didn't buy them all at once, and actually waited until I had a stack of the boxes before putting them together. They have many different types. Scraproom 9-29-13 By Rosita

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to Rosita

WOW Rosita that is cool!...

I love my scraproom (pics are in my gallery) and neat and organized I DEFINITELY am, BUT at my age (58!)-I have to see it or I have no idea I have it!!! -so I did my best to have away and out!!!

Under forums...there is a forum for scraproom...that may be helpful to you!
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showforum.php?fid/257/

Good Luck!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to MarciLB

Here are a couple pics of my closet. My favorite are the paper trays. The trays were a gift from DH a few years ago. I had to make due with the rest. I used clear Sterlite containers and hooks (you can't see those) to hold my ribbon holder and some other items.

My Scraproom By Luvmyfam

My Scraproom By Luvmyfam

Edited by Luvmyfam on 01-05-14 08:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva
In response to Luvmyfam

Here's my REALLY cheap ribbon solution. I've several of them.

Non-Scrap Tool for Scrapping - Pant hanger By Boricuapr

Linda

Diva
In response to boricuapr

I linked most of my products, and you'll see them when it goes to my gallery.

Work Station Area By Boricuapr

The pretty box with tag holds all my cricut carts, books and gypsy (separate pic in gallery).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics