Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: How much paper?        (Topic#1593401)
bonprof
Mayor
bonprof

Be honest; how much paper do you have in inches or feet? I am up to about 2 feet. Yikes!!

Edited by bonprof on 01-07-14 05:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl
In response to bonprof

Let's see I am 5 foot 2 inches and I think if I stacked it all up....I couldn't see over it and it is still growing!!!!!!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to southgirl

Counting cardstock and paper stacks probably close to 2 feet also.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to southgirl

I don't have mine all in one place to actually measure it, but just guesstimating by looking at the various stashes, I have roughly 3 1/2 to 4 feet. I have lots and lots of paper, lol!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to chocolateaxel

10 feet. My friends call me a paper ho.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to chocolateaxel

I'm at least a 6 footer!
That includes pattern and cardstock.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
10 feet. My friends call me a paper ho.

I think I have between 2 and 3 feet. I think. I refuse to look too closely.

kimberlyatlga
Resident
kimberlyatlga
In response to Luvmyfam

I keep my stash under 2 feet. This was not always the case. I purge regularly. My life and anxiety over so much stuff has been greatly reduced due to giving away the "extra."

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to kimberlyatlga

I have about 6 feet but I didn't measure. I keep a inventory of all but the solid cardstock and this is over 5800 sheets. I might add that this does not count my 8 1/2 x 11 solid cardstock. I pat myself on the back for buying most on sale and honestly, if I was forced to purge right now there would not be a lot that I would truly want to give away. I have a niece that likes crafts so I feel pretty certain that once I do want to purge, she will want it and that makes me feel good. Plus my MIL scraps too.

Is that too much? Call me a Paper Ho if you want!

DianaGail
Tenant
DianaGail
In response to CrimsonMama

A little over 2 feet I would think.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to DianaGail

4-5 feet in Florida but about 10 feet in Canada.

Of that over 1/2 is DCWV and American Crafts Cardstock. I am ADDICTED to Cardstock. I have to have it all.

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to DianaGail

About 2 feet and it is overwhelming me as I prepare for a crop and I am trying to decide what to bring!

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to Frau_Cooney

I'm going to guess somewhere around 10 - 12 feet. That's 3 shelves on a bookcase plus some extra that are stacked and my Christmas paper, which is probably 1 1/2 ft. itself! I have a lot of paper!
It's a sickness!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Mary W.

It's so hard to resist cool papers! I do consider how I could use it, before I purchase.

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof

Yes, and CHA is this weekend (right around the corner from my house), so we will have more paper to buy!!

Frau_Cooney
Guru
Frau_Cooney
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:
Yes, and CHA is this weekend (right around the corner from my house), so we will have more paper to buy!!

Just a little bit jealous!

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Frau_Cooney

I probably have about two feet total and still never seem to have the exact color I'm looking for... hmmmmm?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to bonprof

• bonprof Said:

Oh my! are you going? Have you ever been before? I can't imagine! I've seen photos but I would probably be bouncing off the walls!

Pink Spoonbill
Mayor
Pink Spoonbill

I am so embarassed. I have over 10 feet including pp and cardstock. I don't know when I got out of control so bad.

I not buying anything more (except for essentials) until I get it down to a manageable size. I do use it but just not fast enough. I am happy to say...I haven't bought anything since November. Keep your fingers crossed!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Pink Spoonbill

OH MY GOSH.............speaking of paper have you seen the new Graphic 45 collections that are coming out? Botanical Tea, By the Sea and Good Ol' Sport. I will want all three collections! I'm in real trouble here.....Mid to late February, I might as well start saving.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics