Username Post: Scrapbooking ideas        (Topic#1593441)
New Kid On the Block

Hello everyone! I am doing my step-sons football scrapbook for his senior banquet, which is next Thur. I have been working on it for about a week now. I have all the cute paper, all the solid color paper, tons of stickers, tons of newspaper articles, photographs,and a cricut. I just need some ideas of how to pages and i can not find anything on line that like. Does anyone know of a good website i can go to or can give me some ideas of how to do it? Thank you!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to tfloyd81

I would definitely suggest checking out the gallery here - www.scrapbook.com/gallery - and if you want to specifically see people's football pages, there's a search option so you can look for whatever you like. If some of the specific products you've bought for the project are here in the Superstore, check their product pages and see if anyone has posted projects that use those items in their gallery .

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom
In response to aquabunny

As a cheer coach, I have gotten my share of albums as gifts over the years. The best were ones with lots of candid photos of the girls, labeled with their names and what school we were playing. Did you keep newspaper clippings?? Include them. Take photos at the dinner to include in the book, & a photo of your son with the coaches. Start at week one practice n go sequentially. Have fun!!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Juansmom

You don't often see sport themed pages featured but there are LOTS of them in the gallery. These are two of my favorites. These pages are almost 6 years old but I still remember the layouts.

These are NOT my pages but pages I have marked as favorite. sorry they have blocked embedding
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/ 1160417.h...
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/digital /855633.h...

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Gelidy Gelato

PS My "go to" embellishment for a sport page are pennants. (I was using them before they were a thing.)
They are real easy to make, string together, and brighten up any page. You can make them from the school colors, add letters to turn them into a title, etc.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics