Username Post: Stop and Scrap        (Topic#1593457)
New Kid On the Block

While I love Scrapbook.com, I also ordered from Stop and Scrap. They have had big problems that they have lamented about and promised to take care of back orders. That has not happened. I cannot get a hold of them to either get my order or my money refunded. Has anyone else been successful?

Thanks.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-10-14 02:52 PM
In response to linda53126

Never heard of them, but here are the FTC rules they are required to follow:
http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/alt051-sell ing-in...

Contact your credit card and have them get the money back.

Ravenwood1950
Tenant
Ravenwood1950
In response to stick

Yes, I have been waiting for four months for items I ordered from them. I have sent 4 emails asking about my orders. I am so disappointed in their service...at least refund our money if you don't have the goods.
Darlene

Diva
In response to Ravenwood1950

SOrry about your experiences but thanks for sharing.

New Kid On the Block
In response to bayamonesa1

I "pre-ordered" Graphic 45 from Stop and Scrap in July. I tried emailing and calling. Nothing but a email form reply. After several times of this, I wrote Graphic 45 and asked them if they could do something. Stop and Scrap told them it would be shipped. WRONG!!! The next time Graphic 45 contacted them, Stop and Scrap didn't even reply to them! I asked PayPal, but it was too long from when I ordered. I just got my order on 2-7-14. I ordered baby boy paper for my grandson. He is now 9 months old. They need to give it up!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics